Chapter 33

Morning comes the Nintenguard mobile base is near the Castle with weapons at the ready with Kelly along with Ovalsan Gabriel Korra Chester Marinette Voltia Jackson Zoey and Grayson the bushes and out of sight Sheena and her Sheik with her second in command Imking Arwood waiting to get the signal. Then two missiles took out the guard posts then the mission starts when Kelly's team enters the castle.

-Mission start-

Kelly:Ok Sheena where do we go from here?

Sheena:Honestly I don't recall must about this place Imking did tell me a few thing here and their like where we are ment to sleep in and study but one place we are not along to go in unless order is the throne room where are parents do all the details of the Kingdom.

Chester: Or until whatever caused the whole land to fall on to earth that is.

Ovalsan:But here the bigger question where to look for the necessary items?

Grayson:Ovalsan dose have a point but what about those that are guarding them?

Ovalsan: Yeah those thing are usually guys buy a sentinel or whatever well there are those that have to be earned by solving a puzzle.

Kelly:So the question is where to find them?

Ovalsan:Well from what from the books we have to find some small keys to open those with locks that hold dungeon Maps compasses weather items can be used for the puzzles and the big key that open the big door to whatever in the big room.

-Incoming call from Fox-

Fox: I don't think that's necessary Ovalsan the reading say all the door are unlocked but their are life reading  in the Castle dungeon but their seem to another in the throne room and it's giving off some negative Mojo.

Sheena: Then we have to split up Imking head to the Dungeon with half of the men you can bring while I take the others with Kelly's team will go to the throne room and end this once and for all.

Chester: Ok but if it who I think is me and Grayson will try and reason with him.

Ovalsan: Ok but if he long gone we are putting him down hard.

Fox:As long it doesn't go M.

Ovalsan: Fine I'll disable my most murderous weapons.

Kelly: Ok then it Settel.

Then the group split up to where they need to be.

Once Kelly's team is in the throne room someone is on the throne and Chester and Grayson know who on it.

Gar:Well well someone decides to come home and with gate crashers of all things.

Chester: Gar listen Hyrule is not the enemy you are not well most of the country is not well with this hateful Obsession that fell from the sky.

Grayson: Joy jealousy of a Chester picked by Diana had made you another fat ass in the Oval Office.

Gar: she and jessa's new stepsons Addison's up those that left Earth to the Earth government stinking filthy of doing about it.