Chapter six

Later at Paleteria Palace is working on some ads for vacant rooms that are going to waste then Ovalsan come in with the necklace he bought "So Paleteria, " says Ovalsan "how many vacant rooms are you going to fill with the Ovaleyes now over seeing the land?" Then Paleteria turned around in her chair and say to Ovalsan "I have to turn my beloved Palace into a hotel where even the most questionable freelancer could hangout and do who know what." "Well," replied Ovalsan "I do know most freelancer in the game dimension so I can help you keep them inline. " "How are going to do that?" Ask Paleteria then Ovalsan show her the necklace he bought and when she put it on Paleteria eyes bug out and Ovalsan horns grow full size and laying closely  to her right ear and says " Have the guests says as long as they want and I like to have 50% of the rent proceeds." Then Ovalsan snaps his fingers and his horns retract and leave Paleteria room but little do they know that a Nintenguard spy drone is peaking through the window and send the feed to Nintenguard H.Q "This is why," says General Mario as he show the footage to Commander McCloud "we don't use him often he go to far and try to make a quick buck." "Well," says Commander McCloud  "Ovalsan ethics can go off script but he does get the job done." " Off Script!?" Shouted the General "He can blow up anything in his path with snap of his finger and their no telling what else he can do with his power and intelligence and what he can turn into like oh...his demon forum. " "Well," replied Commander McCloud "His power and intelligence could help get Kelly back home and keep whatever will hurt her and may have her fo down a dark path. " "Yeah about that," replied General Mario  "U don't know who would be likely to lead Kelly down a dark path the one with boar tusks or the that uses guns and turn into a monster and can tear anyone or anything apart by any mean? Your dismissed. " Then Commander McCloud leaves the General office then the General says "Ovaleyes you have to get kelly home by any means or history will repeat itself."