Chapter 18

The next day at Paleteria Palace Kelly  is still curious about the whole Hyrule thing that the Nintenguard is keeping a led on even Ovalsan that Kelly got mixed up in all of this by accident and must tell her the truth but it will violate the prime directive then the Triforce lit up on his display screen telling him to do so while Peach as well as the other here is some kind of shine like Fox and Sam Inkbell but it also drawing Kelly's familiar Ford is draw by it and it not long tell Kelly and Zoey notice that they went to the room they in and follow after them and when they enter they see Ovalsan and the others like they have something important to say to them. "Zoey, " say Sam "We need to talk." "Same to Kelly." Say Fox.

Then Zoey and Kelly take a seat "So who going first?" Say Zoey "I will," say Sam "Now where to began?" "How about when Bowzer Kidnapped Mario and Luigi just to flip the script." Suggested Peach "I guess so," replied Sam "but first a littel about me for those who don't know an the Nintendom official documentar been doing it since the isle Delphia incidents I was and still am a news journalist after that incident I'm writing the article about it I interviewed some of the locals and they all sound superficial but the editor-in-chief only wants the readers to hear about Mario saving the day nothing else." "That when I come in," says Peach "Toadworth is checking on Sam's notes see if the facts are right." Then Sam's to Peach at the time "Do you ever get bord of the same old thing your Majesty?" "Toadworth didn't like that remake at all didn't he?" ask Ovalsan "Not one bit." Replied Sam "I wish for a break in the status quo myself but back then there's nothing I can do about it at the time and once the Cajun is over I never seen each other sense until that day." Say Peach "That day is when everything changes me forever," Say Sam as he begins  to tell the story "It all started with the yearly review I was reading the numbers of coins power-ups and 1-up mushrooms that Mario grabbed for the year I'm also the accountant needless to say."

"Well it was long and boring to the point Bowser breaks in and takes Mario and Luigi it never happened before that once I call Fox a loose piece from the whole that Bowser made hit me on the head and I'm out like a light." Says Peach.

"I told Fox what happened and when he's got there Peach was out for a week after that." Says Sam "We took Peachs unconscious body to Sam's hometown of Westroom where she been taking care of." Says Fox "So how was her stay?" Ask Kelly "That the thing I don't remember. " Say Peach "when Peach woke up she doesn't recognize me nor Fox needless to say she has amnesia." Says Sam then Fox says "So we keep it out of the media on this as well as where she is recuperating." "But it not long tell rumors about her being town spreads right?" Ask Ovalsan "Well," say Sam "here the thing my town and others like it are completely clueless. " "In other words," say Fox "Human and Toad are not alond to know they are in the same kingdom. "

" most humans in town like that are you today are small little routines bill have reason or refuse to leave their little world I afford to have a hard time with extensive travels myself it's just that I feel like I'm the only one that know of these things apart from those on social media that is." Say Ovalsan as he tightening his fists.

"Once Joanna who Peach is after discharge will let say she's difficult." Say Fox "How difficult may I ask?" Ask Ovalsan "How should I put this?" Say Sam as he try to some up the courage until Fox says " Peachs amnesia result in your personality change the half-hour gets into fights of locals and sometimes shout into a megaphone on to those are near death and when Bowser knows that he captures Mario and Luigi on TV the people only talk about it after seeing it Joanna took matters into her own hands."

"How may I ask?" Ask Ovalsan "First," say Sam " she change her look even if she does admit that she is peach her memory didn't come back from that once we had off now let's say for now she is really appealing to me." "I was keeping taps their Adventure they are currently classified for now." Replied Fox then Sam say "Well after We rescued Mario and Luigi explain why Peach didn't know them even by technicality she did save them give us a bizarre vacation and we'll we don't talk about what happened go on behind closed doors." But Ovalsan think he know happened then Fox says "When Peach memory started to come back by morning sickness and started to write to Peach because Joanna thanks Peach will not recognize a child have to giving birth cheese have frites but that's on the mental however," then Fox gave the jester for Zoey  to sit next to Peach then Peachs heart started to react and then Fox says "Sox year later when Peach  is on one of her tours and when Zoey and Sam came to her tour Peachs heart started to pump more needless to say Peach have the mind and Joanna Inkbell have the heart."

Ovalsan Kelly and even Zoey took a few minutes to process this and then it Ovalsan turns.

"Guests it my turn but where to start?" Say Ovalsan "From the Hinobi Zelda books that I read so far they are more historical fiction there's only three books with one thing they all have in common is that the main villain one of the fact to a fiction are after the Triforce but the stories have a be careful what you wish for trope for example when the Roman Emperor Caligula is about to make his wish link says that the people are big and then Caligula shouted bigger than me and the Triforce cut him down to size." "You know that not how the Triforce work." Say Fox "I know but that how these book go," replied Ovalsan "but that Seems to be how the Triforce that Hinobi is after works." Fordnanog shook his head on how silly it all sounds. "But what about the Zelda books in your world?" Ask Kelly "Well how should I put this?" Says Ovalsan "the hardcover books are of actual findings of Hyrule ruins artifacts and tapestry interpretation needless to say these interpretations on the story may had happened any of that softcover are fiction."

"Are the Zelda books games where your from Ovalsan?" Ask Kelly  "Indeed," replied Ovalsan "With the exception of Ocarina of Time." "Why that?" Ask Zoey then Fox Peach and even Ovalsan look at Fordnanog giving the pig a uneasy feeling and when he try to flee the room Ovalsan cast the containment Circle around the familiar so he won't get away. "Hey what are you doing to my pig?" As Kelly "Now now," say Fox "it better if we show you who had mislead your predecessor Ovalsan you may proceed." "With pleasure." Then without delay Ovalsan recites to spell "within  this circle of Lights I command you familiar to show your true form." Then in a poof of black cloud shows his true form making Peach and Sam hold Zoey tight with fear 10 Fox draw his gun from his holster and point at the cloud when it started to clear "Fox what are you doing?" Say Kelly "This Man this thing" say Fox " is what Creator the original Nexmare  and play both side of the board the first general of the Nintenguard and the Nexlord Frodnonag or should I say Ganondorf!"

"Guests my name wasn't forgotten after all these years." Say Ganondorf "Whatever you are planning it will fail!" Shouted Peach "Am not the enemy here." Say Ganondorf "How can we tell that you are not lying?" Say Fox "Hold it hold it," say Kelly "are we all jumping the gun here?"

"Kelly right," say Zoey as she getting out of her parents hold "we can't let old grudges get the better of us." Ovalsan look closely at ganondorf's right side of his neck and see the mark of the dungeon master is active and then says "Zoey dose have a point but the Dungeon masters are the one that summoned him." Then Fox see the mark and say" I see but this is circumstantial." Then Sam take a look at the mark for himself and then says "It been a longtime since I done a D&D session for Zoey and her friends during summer break." "Wait," says Peach "You and Zoey use to play D&D?" "Well," replied Sam "we been doing it since Zoey was 12 until she was 14 when we moved but one of her  friends Andy Crazvin gave her what turn out to be his World of Warcraft user name." Then both Ovalsan and Peach shook their heads "what wrong with World of warcraft?" Say Sam like they don't want Zoey to play it then Ovalsan says "Their nothing wrong it just fat Warcraft in general is a political mess." "Yeah, " replied Peach " their constant fighting broke their own reality but hey what do we here know about Azeroth politics?" After all that's been said they end their meeting and part ways back to their own roots with Kelly being the last to come out with Ford back in his familiar form in her arms.

"You should a been honest with me when we first met Ford." Says Kelly on her way back to her room "I have to be deceitful or I'll be pork chops." Replied Ford "Well if you have not what you did to rub them the wrong way you wouldn't have this kind of relationship with them." Say Kelly when they got to her room then Ford say "It not that simple that's just the way things are its Eternal conflict in the game Dimension with an uneasy peace between the three regions." Replied Ford as Kelly put him on his leash " seriously?" Say Ford "that what you get for being dishonest with me." Then Frod gives a pouty look and then Kelly says " No one like a pouty piggy. " then head to bed.