chapter 28

Then the big day has come once the audience have all been seated it begins at the green warp pipe rising up from the ground and Super Mario jumps out of the pipes then 10 containment units with the Nintenguard insignia Rises as well then Mario says "Nintenguard power on!" Then insignias on the containment unit lit up and Mario says "Nintenguard press start." Then the containment unit opens up with Kelly and others comes out there payment and then Mario walked forth and then sounds them off.

Mario's sound off

Mario: sound off gamer.

Kelly: Kelly Chiedburn Captain N  ready to lead the charge.

Mario:Good to have you ready player one.

Marinette: Marinette belem Phy op linking the team to victory.

Mario: Keep mind open.

Korra: Korra Sapphire licker op read to lick.

Mario:Keep your mouth shut tell the battle.

Lilybelle:Lilybelle hound Slayer hunting for the next game.

Mario: Save it for the hunting grounds.

Rachel:Rachel BloodShot Vamp op striking the night.

Mario: stick with the group and you'll be home

Zoey: Zoey Inkbell mobile ops with my troops we are ready for whatever come at us.

Mario: Save your data for the enemy.

Dallas: Dallas High fang  Wolf ops tracking what need to be put down.

Mario: save it for the hunt.

Voltia: Voltia Bots Electro Ops shocking of the storm

Pyar: Pyar Celo pharaoh Ops with all my servants at my disposal.

Mario: Don't get to high on the horse.

Jackson: Jackson Belmont Hunter and it not my first Rodeo.

Mario:I'll take your word.

Benjamin: Benjamin Swede Hunter and that's it

Mario: Even I know not everyone can come up with a good one.

Richter: Richter Brimstone Fury op being the Heat.

Lucky: Lucky Brimstone Fury Berserker cracking and whacking.

Mario:Keep your leash on.

Angela: Angel lightwing Archangel by Wings clips- Hey!

Mario:No time for your squabbling rrr now it's starting.

Ovalsan: Ovalsan Ivan a.k.a the Ovaleyes defender of the Multiverse and currents by Master always know where to look and what to find.

Mario: That what worries me the restoring the transport.

Mario: alright you tutorial fresh meats now listen and listen good something funky is going on in Kelly's dimension find out what's the cause and neutralize it.

All:Yes sir!

Mario: remember our motto a Nintenguard hero.

All: Is a hero of it word.

Mario: exactly you know your orders you depart immediately Nintenguard fallout.

When Kelly's crew got to the hangar Bay they see that their transport is a very big RV that seem to be big enough to pick Kelly's van once they got inside there's enough seats of free in each row spotted some of the other members that will join them like Jackson's and Benjamin's mother Grayson Samus Commander Fox and Brenda brimstone with Paleteria at the wheel. "Ok people, " does Paleteria on the cam "you have five minutes to get seated go!" Once those that found their seats some are in groups or just wants to be alone like Ovalsan and Once the fasten seatbelt sign comes on eBay door open show me the pathway bags to Kelly's world and without delay they went off and go into the unknown once on the other side can you look out her window and see her house outside of a few feet below them until they realize they are falling the RV hit the ground good thing it's not a great fall but it's still a shock.

"Nintenguard H.Q to mobile base come in Paleteria." Says the voice on the speaker then Paleteria  picks up the radio Mice and says "This is Paleteria the crew a little  shaken but still in one piece mind if I ask who is asking?"

" this is Professor E. Gad sorry for not taking point of descent into consideration." Say E. Gad as Paleteria conversate with him Kelly know it's not the time with her being the first to recover and heads out.

Once Kelly Cataldo mobile base she walks towards her home and when she got to the entry the front yard the front door open in Kelly's dad Chester Chadbourne came out and see what was the noise but but sees Kelly and she says "Hi dad." Then chesa look at her like she got some nerve to come back like that and when Kelly close her eyes like she's about to get schooled for running away her dad's hug her and says " even I know where you went I'm glad you're back."

Then Ovalsan came out of the base and is okay with what he seeing as that long till Gabriel comes out and see what's happening then  walk  towards him while Chester see Ovalsan asked "Ah Kelly who is your new friend? Then Ovalsan  says " am Ovalsan Ivan of the Nintenguard am part of Kelly's team by choice because a Nintenguard hero is a hero of it word." Once Chester let go of Kelly so can talk to Gabriel and goes to the attic with him.

Once they out there Gabriel seem to send something here it was Kelly found the wrapped item she takes off the sheets as like what the Nintendom story's have once told and Juan Gabriel see what Kelly found is what the Nintendom called.....the master sword then Gabriel ask "What is that?" Then Kelly says while kneeling down on one knee "Your destiny." Once they got out of the attic Kelly says "Oh hey Samus." But when the actual Samus comes in she not realize she was talking to her stepmother Diana Locksley " you to your dad and Grayson in the dining room...Now!" Says Diana.