Chapter 27

The next day for the big departure digeronimo you with Sam Ang and Ovalsan head to the meetings room to talk to Peach a.k.a Jonna Inkbell on the forums and once they are at the door Jonna is waiting for them ina look that Sam Inkbell have not seen in a long time.

a Jonna Inkbell on the forums and once they are at the door Jonna is waiting for them ina look that Sam Inkbell have not seen in a long time

"Nice to see that you got your ears lower and in the color that I know and love." Say Sam to Jonna " Thank you sam at someone like for who I am." Replied Jonna and si without delay they start their littel meeting.

Meeting chatroom

Mario: Ok Jonna can you explain why did you put a wrench in the Mushroom Kingdom?!

Jonna Inkbell: well how can it be the Mushroom Kingdom adult let her make the choices instead of someone wanting her approval so that someone can do a put whatever you want and why keep taking money away from Warii whenever he mark more money then you do?

Mario: Look like I said before he will be buying offices that threatens free elections.

Then Wario and Mayor Pauline comes in.

Pauline: Mario I know you and Wario don't see eye to eye but even he know he doesn't have the brain power to run for office does having the princess taking most of his money earns from the games his company made how is he going to grow if the kingdom keeps taking what he needs?

Sam Inkbell: yeah afraid of running out of gold statues?

Wario: will paint a regular statute gold would be cheaper and I may still be a bit angry person but Jonna see a different side of me have you Mario?

Ovalsan: he got a point have you ever seen people be on their looks or notice that some do things supports ones that existence Sonic and Eggman are smart enough to admit that the why not you and Bowser?

Jonna Inkbell: Mario is superficial as anyone can get where to start as I placed in almost every part of Mushroom Kingdom like the one he's trying to put where the theater is at.

Mario: Hey every movie these days are straight to streaming service these days and there's no reason for them to keep them open.

Ovalsan: well maybe for you but I may have a solution and sometimes after all this is settled but I will have to work out the details if the campaign goes into a slow phase I'll be working on the details with them.

Angela Lightwing: you were part of that League for one movie which is the one that one of the new feature film Association members is in as a farewell as president of the studio.

Ovalsan: well the current one is on my list so we can have a film festival.

Jonna Inkbell: it's been a long time since I seen the movie that's not from the Empire that is.

Mario: fine we both do bath but one last thing who did the picketer Royal advisor?

Jonna Inkbell: simple Sam Inkbell.

Sam Inkbell: Me?

Jonna Inkbell: yeah even Pipkin trust you not like the others Mario since that's are his Patsy's.

Mario:Hey! But as much as Ben said meeting adjourned.

Ovalsan: looking forward to tomorrow Mario.

Mario: same with you and the others.

Then the meeting ends and then everyone leave for tomorrow

Mario:It going to be a circus.