chapter 13

It been 24 hours since Ovalsan and Angs capture and Andrew doesn't know what to do there's an emergency situation going on in Paleteria counselor room on the situation "I say we go in their get Ang out of their Ovalsan got what he deserves." Say Falco "We can't sacrifice one or the other." Replied Vicky "He a spy and a snitch and if things take too long let's say he knows how to burn basis to the ground if you know what I mean?" Say Pit "We can't  disregard Ovalsan because he doesn't always play by the rules. " say Paleteria

"He turn your Palace into a hotel." Says Vick.

"Why do you have a mix reputation of your Superior Ovalsan?" Says Andrew as he watch the meeting "That what make him so appealing." Then Andrew turn around and see that Commander McCloud have enter the Command Center with two furry subordinates I want a dog the other a cat and asked "Good to see you but mind if I ask who are those two?" "Oh," say Fox "that Faye and that's Mew don't worry they are up to speed on the situation."

"I see that Ovalsan had draw quite a number of unusual players." Say Fox as he see the other monitors as Faye and Mew take their post.

"So Commander, " say Andrew "Taking accountable with the order that I toke from the General." Replied Fox as he spot the bother with Kelly and her friends are planning on going out when Isabella came in and says "Phase one is set like you order." "Good," replied Fox "I'll intervene when they leave as for the other group?" "Already at the shopping center like you order," replied Isabella  "but the parents want in it's the only way I can to get them to do this." "I see." Say Fox as he see the meeting on the main monitor "Faye Mew keep a eye on Paleteria meeting while me and Isabella set up the team." Fox order "understand. " say Faye and Mew simultaneously. Then Fox and Isabella head out to intervene but when they got out of the command Center little do they know that Princess Peach is peeking around the corner "Fox," say Peach as see them head out "you better not turn this rescue into a suicide mission."

When Kelly got the list all worked out to get what they need to rescue Ovalsan and Ang from Wolf O'Donnell. "Ok," say Kelly as addressed her friends "got the list down on what we need to rescue Ovalsan and Ang we just have to get a few things at the Nintendo land main shopping Plaza." Then Kelly show the list and it follows

20 pack of Health boosters

15 cans of energy boosters

25 smoke bombs

15 shock grenades

20 tranquilizer mist grenades

"Do you really think we fan find them their?" Say Zoey "Yeah is tranquilizer mist grenade sounds too much like knockout grenade?" Say Penny Paper "No time to question. " replied Kelly  "Wait are we jumping the gun a bit Kelly?" Say Marinette Belem "Ovalsan and Ang are Captain's because do you want me," replied Kelly as they head for the Palace exit "and I will not sacrifice anymore because of-" "I couldn't agree more." Say Fox when Kelly open the door and really Claude Kelly and her friends off guard and Kelly says "No time to talk whoever you are but,"  "Am here to help." Say Fox "What?" Kelly reacted "Ovalsan Ivan and Angela Lightwing are my subordinates and being captured by the orders of by General That I gave them." Little do they know the Princess Peach is listing from the corner and bangs her fist on the wall and says "I should of know he send his meddler into this situation. " "Your getting them into this because of your Kingdom little secret you are keeping from Zoey." Then Peach turn around and see Paleteria with her arm crossed "Well am not the one may inadvertently caused all of this in the first place." Say Peach and Paleteria gape from that remark and shoutef "How dare  you are accuse me for his predicament!" Unknown to both of them Min Min is overheard it and find it to be of interest but how could this help her with her investigation?