chapter 25

Moments later by the order of Fox McCloud Ovalsan Ivan lead Kelly's team because he know more about these thing work once they got to Medusa's Nexmare Palace front door the Ovalsan set up the groups.

Group A

Ovalsan:Commander

Marinette Bellum: Phy ops

Zoey Inkbell:Mobile ops

K

elly Chiedburn:Captain N

Group B

Richter Brimstone: Commander

Voltia Bot: Vol op

Lilybelle: Hound Slayer

Dallal High fang: Wolf op

Group C

Brenda brimstone:Commander

Jackson Belmont: Hunter

Benjamin Sweed:Hunter

Pyar Cairo: Pharaoh Ops

Lucy Brimstone: Berserk ops

-start opposition-

Main hallway

Ovalsan: Ok here the plan we seem to have two major policies that act as locks I will lead my group into the East wild Richter West and Brenda we'll take care of whatever's on the other side when it opens.

Benda:Understand

Richter: Understand

Ovalsan:Good

Then each group heard to their target.

Ovalsan made it to their destination and enter the Eastside boss chamber.

Eastside boss chamber

Ovalsan group enter the chamber where someone seem to be waiting for them.

Mother brain: well well look what the cat Dragged In.

Marinette: Am no longer your servant!

Mother brain: you are a great disappointment in my little experiment on a more intriguing project which may be more difficult to pull off to expect.

Ovalsan: You think create something you made you control is very arrogant of you mother brain.

Mother brain: it's like they say genius is 1% inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration and your extermination!

-Battel start-

Ovalsan group go first.

Ovalsan use the Sonic disruptive weapon causing damage on to mother brain glass shield and weapon system.

Kelly use a Standard U.G.S.F Lazar rightful and fire at the disable defense turrets

Turrets destroy.