chapter 26

By the order of General Super Mario Kelly and her friends head to the H.Q of the Nintenguard in the Nintendom.

In the office of the General Kelly meet the general on his turf "Now Kelly, " say general Mario "Here how we will do our departure." Then a simulation animatic came up on the monitor behind Mario "Now as you can see I walk down sounding off the troops starting with you and so on but Ovalsan will your team spymaster and he be to good at it and mist don't pay attention until it to late." Kelly wonder and asked " Why is that a problem?" Mario take a moment to she was a bit then says " he has a tendency to go at the prom directly you know boy how does do it like setting off an explosion to telling such mean rumors all over the place needless to say he's a big snitch and I want you to make sure he doesn't or hear something that's way too ahead of the plan." Kelly think he overacting then say to Mario "I'll keep him on a short leash." "Good," replied Mario " the departure ceremony is this weekend so feel free to look around the meantime and on your way out you can tell ovalson he can come in your dismissed." Once Kelly got out she told ovalson he can come in once he sit down Mario get to the point "Ovalsan what have you found out so far about Kelly's dimension?"

"Well my dear general," replied Ovalsan "Kelly Gabmist  Chiedburn Linnaeus seem to descend from Earth which is why her Hyrule has flood to Earth upon further studies the Abstergo of her dimension seem to be looking for Eden pieces in space and making it harder for the quarters from now on Syfy stories as a cover to hide what they found and are looking for while there are virtual cultures but those are too unstable to work in the long run most known cultures are kept under the radar and by far the only one they made public is the United citizen Federation would you like to know more?" Maya felt annoyed by that last part then says "And the Earth she from?" "Well," replied Ovalsan "bit and pieces from Grayson notes but nothing whole so far but I have reason to believe that Gar Raven will be ready when we join Kelly for her second attempt to Hyrule." "Understand," replied Mario "you are free to show Kelly around but I want you with me tomorrow to help me work out some of Peachs questionable decisions your dismissed." Once Ovalsan got out he see Kelly ask her if she will let him show her around Nintenguard H.Q and says yes and without delay Ovalsan start the tour.

-Tour spot one-

Ovalsan: Ok this is the meeting hall where all the Nintenguard meet just for end of year reports.

Kelly: Do they use this place use for anything else?

Ovalsan: will they do use it for other types of meetings but more is going to be here and I'm going to try and resolve whatever questionable choices Peach have made but I think they are for the better do we really need another statue of him?

Kelly: Fair point.

-tour point two-

Ovalsan: Now this is the Savannah's room where the Nintenguard oversee all known active Nintendo dimensions it's not what they used to be.

Kelly: Why that?

Ovalsan:Let say will Moses eat those are from the less active Dimensions here during the tour.

Kelly: That kinda sad.

Ovalsan: I know right things around here are not what they used to be mostly Mario taking most of the burden because sometimes he thinks no one is smart enough to do it themselves.

-tour point three-

Ovalsan: This is the gallery and you are tired of it as much as I am are you Kelly.