What if Darkstalker was just a normal dragon, with no powers?

Foeslayer looked at Darkstalker and his sister, Whiteout. "Go ahead, try it!" she encouraged, trying to make her voice sound as cheerful as possible. "Mother, may I go first?" Darkstalker volunteered. "Go ahead, Darkstalker, my... evil love." Whiteout scowled, but let Darkstalker go first.

Darkstalker closed his eyes, and then realized that Foeslayer hadn't told him what to do. He looked at her. Foeslayer blinked. "Oh! Right. Sorry." She whispered something to him. Whiteout rolled her eyes, but was interested in the question: What are they talking about? Darkstalker jumped back. "I can't do that!" Foeslayer glared at him. "Whiteout, dear!" "Actually, I can!" Darkstalker put in. He closed his eyes and concentrated with all his might. He picked up the closest rock next to him and thought: I enchant this rock to kill father whenever he touches it.

"Father! Father?" Prince Arctic looked at his son. "Yes?" He threw the rock at Prince Arctic with the back of his palm. "Yowch! What did you do that for?" "Oh, sorry father, that was an accident." Prince Arctic rubbed his knee. "Eh, that's okay. I'm fine."

Darkstalker ran back, shocked. I'm going to die! I'm not an animus! I'm doomed for eternity! Mother will be very disappointed and Whiteout is going to tease me forever! I can't go back! And even worse... does this mean I'm not an animus?