What if Tourmaline and Ruby weren't the same dragon?(Kiruthika)

Ruby shook her head. She took off her necklace. "It's yours," she told Peril. Peril put on the necklace and... "Um... I'm not Peril, sis," a completely different voice said. "Sis? Peril, I'm not your- Tourmaline?! Wait, then where's Peril?"

Two shaky voices spoke at once. "Beware the darkness of dragons, beware the stalker of dreams, beware the talons of power and fire, beware one who is not what she seems. Something is coming to shake the earth, something is coming to scorch the ground. Jade Mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice, unless the lost city of night can be found."

Two heads appeared. They switched back and forth. Peril, Tourmaline, Peril, Tourmaline. "Whoa," they both said. "I've heard this prophecy," Peril said, while Tourmaline scratched her head and said, "What did I- erm, we, just say?"

"Put on the necklace," Ruby ordered. "NOW." Four hands reached for the necklace. "Just you, Tourmaline." Peril immediately lifted her hands in the air. "All clear," she said, trying to edge her body away from Tourmaline. "Stop doing that! It's annoying!" Tourmaline whined. "I don't want to touch you! You DON'T know that I have FIRESCALES! NOW SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH! ALSO, DON'T TAKE ANY OFFENSE!" "OKay!" Tourmaline shouted back, scooting away from Peril's body, which was hard since their bodies were touching.

Peril's body suddenly disappeared as Tourmaline put on Ruby's necklace. "I'm- me!" Tourmaline gasped. "But-then where's that other dragon?"