What if Prince Arctic was never an animus?

"I love Jade Mountain Academy!" Kinkajou chirped. Moon nodded pleasantly. "Yep, I haven't gotten any visions!" Winter playfully scowled when he saw Moon. "Hi Winter!" Moon said. "Where's Turtle, Qibli, and Peril?" Kinkajou asked. "I think Qibli is visiting Queen Thorn," Moon put in. " Peril is scolding a bowl, like, Stupid bowl! and You're the worst dragon in all of Pyrrhia! And then Wait! You're not a dragon! You are a stupid bowl! She's doing it every day now, thanks to Qibli." "Turtle- Turtle," Moon continued. "He's, um, practicing animus magic with Anemone? And apparently, I think they're more like Mmm... this lemonade tastes so good! I'm going to duplicate this lemonade and enchant it to be better!" Kinkajou laughed. "Hey! I got a good joke! Tamarin made it up! Why can't a mango be twenty inches long?" "No clue," Winter mouthed. "Because then it would be a papaya!" "Hahaha!" Moon and Winter fake-laughed. Kinkajou noticed that. "Aw, come on, dragons, none of you mango a joke?" Moon started laughing at the "mango a good joke". "OH, well, have you heard of Starrystripe? He's half IceWing, half NightWing," Winter informed. "NOPE," Moon said. "MOO!" a half-turtle, half-cow thing said, or more like mooed. "MOOMEME!" "Sorry!" Anemone said, panting.

"That's Turtle?" Winter laughed hysterically. "Oh, Anemone, you turned him into Mr. Mootle?" Anemone rolled her eyes, and Turtle/Mr. Mootle grunted in disdain and said, "Moo!" once again, because that was really the only thing he could say(obviously!).

"Mr. Moodle, Mr. Mootle, will you give us milk, moo-mooooooo?" Winter started. Moon joined in. "Even if my name is Moo-oon, I can never give milk. You swim and like to kick anemone from the sea!" Anemone frowned. Kinkajou laughed and began to dance. "Mr. Mootle, you are better than a Moo-oon. Will you give us milk, or pee it on some anemone?"

Turtle grunted, "MOO-OOO-POOY-MOO-WOOL!" He began to

change shape into the legendary Starrystripe.