What if Whirlpool had married Anemone?

"I don't," Anemone said. "WHO ARRANGED THIS MARRIAGE?" a voice bellowed. "Tsunami!" Anemone cried. "Finally! Whirlpool wants me to marry him! And..." -gesturing to the hall- "...it is happening!" "Oh, no, you don't, don'tdon'tdon'tsay!" "I do say," Whirlpool said firmly. "And far too much at that," Tsunami grumbled, rolling her eyes. "YOU CAN'T MARRY MY SISTER!" "I DO WHAT I WANT! Anemone wants this marriage, Miss Sarcastic! She does!" "First, Glory's the one with the sarcasm. Second, three moons, why, why, I ask, would Anemone even want to marry you? You're mean, force dragons to do things, and are too, 'Pfft! Of course that won't happen!' for animus magic! You know she'll turn evil with too many spells. Besides, if she turned evil-'' Anemone gasped at that. "Mmm-mmm. That won't happen, 'Nemone. Whirlpool, she doesn't, I- '' Whirlpool bit Tsunami and the chest and the SeaWing immediately collapsed. Anemone kicked Whirlpool in his gut and escaped. She whirled around the water, and shot right out. "Sunshine? Stargazer? Hello? Tsunami's friends? I am in desperate need of your help!" Glory appeared beside Anemone, and opened her mouth. "Oh, never mind, it's you. What is it?" she enquired in a polite and boring manner. "Tsunami!" Anemone cried in a way that made Glory jump. "She's fighting Whirlpool!" "Whoa whoa whoa wait. Tell me the story." "Sit on the shore; I'll tell you there."

The two of them dove down onto the sandy shores in front of the Sea Kingdom. Anemone hastily explained the whole story to Glory, and she made sure she didn't leave out any parts. "...and now, Tsunami's 'def in trouble. " 'Def?" "Definitely." Glory whistled, and three other dragons flew onto the beach. "Glory? Anemone?" Sunny asked. "Where's Tsunami?" Anemone sighed, and explained the whole story once again. "You really think she's-?" Starflight asked, concerned. "I don't think so," Clay and Sunny said at once in unison and defense. "Tsunami's the toughest-" "And mightiest!" Sunny put in. "So I don't think she's you-know-what." "Mmm," Anemone said. "Let's stop moving our mouths and GO!"

When they reached there, they saw a SeaWing lying on the ground. "Whirlpool, let it be Whirlpool." To her utter disappointment, it was Tsunami. Tsunami was the dead dragon.

Whirlpool snatched Anemone from Starflight's grip and smooched her on the lips before she could refuse. "Married!" he chirped.