What if the RainWings never had venom?

Tsunami was heartbroken. Of course, Clay always had gotten in trouble with Kestrel and she'd always been there to console him, but there he was, whether he was dead or barely alive.

Sunny was sitting in her cage, humming, but when she heard Tsunami, TSUNAMI, sniffling, she instantly knew something was wrong. She heard moaning, Clay's moaning. She shuddered, and fell asleep. She knew she wasn't prepared for the nightmares of Clay dying.

Starflight was all 'Three moons! He needs a volcano! Ahh! One of my best and annoying and most hungry friend is going to die!' . He knew Clay wouldn't mind if he told him, but what did he know? Well... Three moons! He needs a volcano! Ahh! One of my best and annoying and most hungry friend is going to die! Starflight kept saying that in his mind and just wanted to die.

Glory wanted to have venom so badly right now. This is all your fault, Glory, she scolded. You should have been careful enough and so sneaky. Arrgh! Glory had no idea what to do; she couldn't cry- Scarlet would know what she was up to- if she would even bring out that plan. She only wanted to kick Scarlet and Burn and that IceWing till they were dead. Sure, Clay was annoying and hungry. But he was one of her best friends! And now he's gonna die... Glory decided that she wouldn't let him die without letting him do what he wanted. She slipped a meerkat she had caught without Scarlet noticing and tossed it to Clay. He clumsily reached for it with his frozen hand and began eating.

Clay knew he was dead. Or at least, close to dead. He mentally thanked Glory for the meerkat, and slowly stood up, his legs shivering. Peril peeked into the audience, and gasped.

Peril knew she had a solution, and gestured for Clay to come forward. She gave him a hug, and pushed him into the water. He came out after a few minutes, breathing hard onto her scales. She smiled. "PERIL! YOU ARE A TRAITOR! GO AND NEVER RETURN!" Scarlet yelled. Peril sighed and gave Clay a peck on the cheek and left the palace.