What if every dragon in Pyrrhia turned into their names?

The jade winglet, the dragonets of destiny and the queens were at a meeting. Suddenly, Kinkajou screamed. She shrunk and turned into a... kinkajou!

Then the Jade winglet started turning into things. Turtle became a turtle, Moon became another moon, Winter became the season winter, Umber became the color umber and Qibli turned into a gust of qibli.

Without warning, the dragonets of destiny started changing also. Clay became clay, Tsunami had become a tsunami, Glory... you could say that she became a scroll that was glorious, Starflight had become a flying star, and Sunny had become a hot sun!

The queens changed too! Queen Thorn had become a thorn, Queen Coral became a piece of coral, Queen Ruby/Tourmaline had become half ruby, half tourmaline, Queen Snowfall had become falling snow, and Queen Moorhen became the bird moorhen.

Other dragons fell from the sky and changed too. Riptide turned into, well, a riptide. Peril turned into, um, a mini dangerous cave that had the word Peril written all over it. Anemone became a sea anemone. Flame turned into a flame. Fatespeaker became a scroll that had prophecies written on it. Deathbringer became a whole pile of weapons; knives, daggers, swords, arrows, needles, animus touched objects that Darkstalker had once enchanted(Something like: When anyone touches this, they will die). Ochre changed into the color ochre. Viper's ghost appeared as a viper, trying to kill a flame(Flame). Squid became a fat squid inside a tank.

Whirlpool's, Blister's, Burn's, Scarlet's and Glacier's ghosts appeared. Whirlpool became a whirlpool who attacked a giant tsunami(Tsunami), sea anemone(Anemone), and a turtle(Turtle). Blister became a cactus that gave you lots of blisters, Burn became.. well... another sun that burned, who attacked basically everything in sight, Scarlet became a scarlet-colored crayon that screamed bloody murder at the half-ruby, half tourmaline(Ruby/Tourmaline) and a glorious scroll(Glory) and Glacier became a huge glacier that attacked the falling snow (AKA, Snowfall). Blaze came out as a pile of sand that was set ablaze.

The ghosts of Morrowseer, Battlewinner, Mastermind, Greatness, Kestrel, and Dune became the following things: a scroll that was filled with future morrow(Morrowseer), a miniature battlefield(Battlewinner), a great crown(Greatness), a miniature brain that had lots of veins(Mastermind), a angry kestrel, a breed of falcon(Kestrel), and a sand dune(Dune).

The kestrel frowned at the crayon(Scarlet), and the sand dune shifted at the sight of the crayon.

The living animals and ghosts were filled with shock and hatred, and the non-living things had the words SHOCK and HATRED written on them.

"Dada- Darkstalker- I'm back!" Darkstalker said. The weapons were in his grip, and they wriggled angrily. "And my assistant. New assistant!" The glorious scroll turned black. A white message on there said, "Deathbringer?!" Glory roared. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"