What if Fatespeaker, Squid, Flame, Viper, and Ochre never existed?

Sunny couldn't believe it. Not in a thrilling, exhilarating way, but a melancholy, miserable way. Starflight was dead. Just a few moments ago, he'd told her he'd loved her his whole life. And to think... she, a dragonet of destiny, couldn't return it. Betcha love this, eh, Tsunami? she thought, but she could see Tsunami brushing away tears from her eyes with the corner of her eye. Unless they're happy tears. Tears of... joy. NO. Sunny immediately erased that "dangerous" idea from her head.

"Now," Sunny said, still crying, "We have- to save- the world- without..." She had saved up a cute name for Starflight, and she decided that now would be the perfect time to use it. "Flighty brains." Clay almost choked, but that made sense to him. Well, a little."WHERE'S THE ASSASSIN?" Glory hissed. "LET ME AT EM'!" "Your Majesty, I mean, Glory-" a voice began. Glory cut him off. "What do you want?" she demanded haughtily. Sunny asked, "Are you Deathswinger? Or is it Peacebringer?" Her voice shivered"No, SandWing-" Glory pinned him down. "WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT. DEATHBRINGER?! DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE AN ASSASSIN, TOO! And just the assassin we might need."