What if Anemone didn't just murder Whirlpool?

~Turtle~

Anemone smirked to herself, "I enchant this rock to kill every dragon that it touches that isn't named Anemone." " 'Nemone, NO!" "What do you know, Turtle? You don't know about animus powers! You don't feel this power! You don't know the powerfulness thinga-majig yada yada that Darkstalker has!" "I'm an animus, 'Nemone. You're an animus because of me. "WHAT?!" Anemone thundered in a way as if she was Darkstalker. "No! No! I'm the animus in the family... whatever! You're lying!" Turtle said, "I enchant this stick to make the dragon it touches learn his or her lesson," then added, "Bring it!"

Anemone was horrified. But- but I'm the animus! she thought, panicked. Forget it. Distract him, then kill him. "Fine, traitor. I'm ready." She stood still, then when Turtle came close enough, she slammed it in his gut. He froze in place, and collapsed. His head hit the ground hard.

I just killed my brother, Anemone realized. I murdered him. What would Darkstalker say? Probably, You did it! Just your sisters and mother and you'll be queen!' Anemone said. "Yes. I will do anything it takes."

                                                                                  ~Coral~

"Mom," Anemone said, half-faking a pained voice. " 'Nemone, darling! What are you doing here?" "Turtle's... dead. "Dead?!" Anemone shoved the rock through her throat, and Coral dropped to the ground, dead. I'm the queen! Anemone thought excitedly. She pictured a "QUEEN ANEMONE!" banner with a picture of her on it. Just gotta kill Tsunami, Auklet, Moon, and Kwinoojaw(Kinkajou in a taunting manner). Maybe even the dragonets of destiny. Anemone picked up some seaweed. New material, she thought. "I enchant this piece of seaweed to kill any dragon it touches that isn't named Anemone."

                                                                                  ~Tsunami~

"SIS, come look this piece of seaweed!" Tsunami was there in an instant. "Wow, beautiful!" She touched the seaweed, and closed her eyes, breathing her last breath on Anemone's lap. Good goin', me!

                                                                                     ~Auklet~

"Auklet?" Anemone called. Her sister swam up to her. "Yes?" "Look at this necklace!" "Ooh, can I wear it!" Auklet asked. "Mmm." Anemone nodded. Auklet wore it, gasped as if her lungs had been taken away, and her body sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Oh, yes! Anemone cheered.

                                                                                       ~Moon~

"Moon? Moon?" Anemone called, running down the halls. "Don't run down the hallways!" Starflight the librarian reminded. "What is it, punk?" Moon demanded. "I made this for you as an apology," Anemone said quickly. "Aw." Moon touched the seaweed. Anemone had to clutch her shoulders to keep her from falling.

                                                                                     ~Kinkajou~

Kinkajou bumped into them. "Moon?!" "She's unconscious," Anemone lied. "Look at that. Can I keep it?" Anemone faked a smile. "Yep!" Kinkajou snuggled it, and fell into Anemone's hands. Anemone threw them in the water. Ooh yeah, whoa oh ho! she mentally sang.

                                                                                        ~Clay~

"What is-" Clay started. "Where did you get that?" He touched it, and like every other, fell to the ground. She nudged his body into the water. Three moons, I killed a dragonet of destiny!

                                                                                       ~Glory~

I should walk, not go around shouting "Glory!" Anemone decided. Soon enough, she came across Glory. "What is that?" she asked. "Come to the lake outside, I'll show you."

                                                                                            ...

"WOW!" Glory touched the seaweed. "Not wow..." she moaned, and Anemone pushed the RainWing's body into the lake, alongside Clay's. GOD, yes! She was overexcited.

                                                                                     ~Starflight~

"Hello, sir?" Anemone entered the library. "Can you tell me about this seaweed?" Starflight touched it, and the wet and dirty muck got onto his claws. "Ew..." He dropped dead onto his desk. Ew, but, ONE MORE TO GO! SQUEE! Anemone cheered

                                                                                        ~Sunny~

Anemone approached the SandWing. She whistled and pretended to not notice her. She "accidentally" dropped the seaweed and Sunny touched it, and it caused the same reaction: she dropped dead, yada yada, Anemone kicked her body into the river.

A SkyWing, Peril, to be exact, asked, " 'Nemone? Have you turned... evil?!"