What if Fatespeaker ruined fate?

Peril was bored, like always.

Clay was suffering from the pain of watching dragons die.

Tsunami was furious, really furious.

Riptide was trying not to get in any more trouble then he already was in.

Glory was grumpy and angry. Deathbringer was doing his

job of assassinating dragons.

Starflight desperately wanted a scroll to read. Fatespeaker was trying to predict the future.

Sunny was being happy. Qibli was doing Outclaw stuff.

A year ago, before Clay, Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, and Sunny had even begun to go on adventures, Fatespeaker had predicted that the MudWing would meet a SkyWing. She felt bad for Ochre and Flame. A month later, she predicted that the SeaWing would meet an outcast, who had later betrayed her and revealed that he worked for the talons of peace. She felt bad for Squid. Exactly three weeks and five days later, she predicted that the useless RainWing met a NightWing... named... was his name Deathbringer?! She was fine with that, since Deathbringer was an assassin in her vision and wasn't he supposed to bring death? Two months "la-a-a-a-a-a-a-ater," she would've said, she had a vision that the NightWing would meet her and she would abandon her friends. And Viper would die?! Flame would get hurt?! She felt furious and ashamed. Pity ran through her.

Aargh, why do I get these visions? They're dumb and... seriously. Seriously. VIPER DIES?! No offense, but, I'm not hanging out with you anytime soon, Viper kept thinking.

When she pleaded that was the last one for three months, she had gotten another one. This time, it was on the SandWing. So, new SwandMing when Viper DIED, eh? she teased ferociously. She had met her mother, found out that she was half NightWing, and "swopped de swar" ! First, Blaze is the surviving sister. Great. Just great. *Roll eyes*. Second, Thorn, Sunny's mom, of all dragons is queen.

Just with five "simple" visions, Fatespeaker didn't realize she'd made a very big mistake, and had changed everybody's future.