What if Stonemover wasn't an animus?

Fatespeaker woke up. Her forehead felt hot. She didn't realize it, but she was sweating like crazy.

Squid, Flame, Ochre, and Viper were surrounding her. "Fatespeaker?" Squid choked. "You okay?" Ochre asked. "I think so," she replied. "I had a vision about the other dragonet. You know, Morrowseer told us. Remember?" Viper scowled. "What about em', punk-seer?" Fatespeaker shook her head, and sighed. "Something about the 'replacement RainWing' becoming queen of the RainWings, the NightWing meeting me and you guys and becoming blind and somehow I had 'feelings' for him in it. The next one was about the SandWing meeting her mum and dad and Thorn, her mom became queen and Blaze was the surviving sister. The Sand- I mean the bloody SandWing was half NightWing! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" Squid squirmed uncomfortably, and Viper scowled once again. "Blegh," Fatespeaker added. "At least one thing's going for us. Stonemover, the SandWing's NightWing father, made these tunnels in my vision. I've heard of him, and I'm... uh, 99.9999 percent sure that he didn't make the tunnels."

Flame clapped his hand. "Great!" said the SkyWing. "I'm starving. How bout' we round up some squid, eh?"