What if Turtle wasn't always an outsider?

Turtle smiled as his mother curled her wings around him. I wonder what would happen if I was an outsider, Turtle thought. "Turtle?" Coral gulped. "I need you to do me a favor. Will you watch the eggs?" "Um..." Please say yes, please say yes, Coral pleaded in her mind. "Yes." "You'll do it?!" Coral's eyes lit up. Turtle frowned. "Yeh-eh-eh-eh-es." "Ohh." Coral loved Turtle's bravery, but was scared about what might happen to him.

~A decade later...~

"OH, who is going to marry you?" Coral asked. "ME," a voice said behind them. Turtle looked behind him and gasped. "Kinkajou?" "A RAINWING?!" Coral thundered. "I despise it! Who do you choose?" Turtle kept looking back and forth at Kinkajou and Coral. "Kinkajou," he said, "I choose... Kinkajou." Coral gasped in shock and horror. "I HEREBY BANISH YOU FROM THE SEA KINGDOM, TRAITOR!" she roared, hurt by her son's betrayal. Turtle's eyes widened, then he shook his head and pulled himself and Kinkajou, who longed for air, up to the surface. "I- where's the mango? Oh, there it is." "You meant it, Kinkajou?" As if some had asked her, "Do you take this dragon as your husband?", she had replied, "Yes. Yes, I do."