• Adrian Pucey, Terence Higgs & Scorpius Malfoy Catchup•

Blood Status 

Adrian:

Halfblood

Terence:

Halfblood

Scorpius:

Pure Blood

(Again, you may choose which house you desire to be in)

How You Met

Adrian:

It was an admirable afternoon, the sun peeking through the gnarly trees, the wind slightly pressing against my face. I gathered alongside my classmates, rushing to the front of the crowd only to be exposed to a foul smell. Hagrid, the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher, stood before me, holding a handful of dead ferrets and pointing towards a beautiful feathery creature. I stood back, covering my nose from the revolting smell. Hagrid beckoned us all to come forward, but that only made me take more steps back until a bumped into someone, having our land on top of each other. "ouch, watch where you're going," he screamed at me. I scrambled to my feet, apologising along the way. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I was trying to escape that foul smell" He looked at me and chuckled. I helped him up off the ground, and he introduced himself, "Well, my name is Adrian. Nice to meet you" He extended his hand out towards me and firmly gripped his hand. "Likewise, I'm y/n"

Terence: 

I was going to transfiguration, my last lesson for the day. Oh, boy, was I happy. I could soon relax and have some alone time. I made it before everyone else, so I sat at the back and prepared myself for the lesson until someone walked over to me. "excuse me, beautiful, mind if I sit here?" I looked up and saw a very handsome guy who appeared to be in Slytherin. I gestured for him to sit and took place next to me. The next 5 minutes were filled with silence until he spoke, "So what's your name, my love?" I blushed at the nickname he gave and responded, "Y/n l/n" I quickly looked away to avoid eye contact with him, trying not to embarrass myself. "cute name, I'm Terence Higgs, but you can call me your boyfriend if you'd like" he winked at me. I burst into a nervous chuckle, unsure how to reply, 'He's going to be the end of me,' I thought.

Scorpius: 

I had a free period, so I took the time to finish my assignment paper for potions. I knew better than just completing it in my spare time. I didn't want Snape to be the last person I saw before dying. So I decided to sit outside near the black lake and began writing away. It was a nice place to be, especially on a stressful day. It just brought peace, even in times like this when I had Snape trying to kill me in the back of my brain. I was halfway through to completion when I felt someone's presence beside me. I turned my head and saw a boy with white-blond hair with rather sharp, pointed features. In an instant, I knew who he was, Scorpius Malfoy. Despite his introverted personality, he was known amongst Hogwarts, mainly for his bloodline. I screwed my face in confusion as to why he was near me. He just looked at me and smiled, pulling out a book to read. I smiled back and continued on with my paper, enjoying the comfortable silence between us.

When He Realized He Liked You

Adrian

You and Adrian began hanging out quite frequently. He would walk you to class, spend lunch breaks and even hang out after lessons, taking trips all around that castle. One day one of your friends asked to hang out with you, so you told Adrian you could not hang out and you guys could do another day. Adrian went into defence mode and started questioning you about this friend of yours. The more he began questioning you, the more infuriated you became with him. You told him he wasn't your only friend, and you could hang with whom you'd like. He got really angry, and he ended up forming an argument. Back and forth, taking turns until you had enough and yelled at him, "If you can't accept that you're not my only friend, then maybe we shouldn't be friends at all" He was stunned by what you had said and maybe a little bit heartbroken. He watched you as you walked away, tears forming in your eyes. His heart broke more at the sight of your unhappy face, and that's when he began to realise that he had fallen in love with you. He didn't want you around anyone else but himself. He realised how selfish he sounded and how he just ruined his friendship with you because his feelings took control.