•How He Asks You Out•

Draco: 

For once, Draco had decided to drop his stubbornness and finally ask you out. He hadn't really decided how to do it, so he was going off what he felt. There you were, sitting down, being approached by a jumpy Draco. As nervous as he was, he knew what he had to do. "Uh, hey, l/n, do you think we can talk for a moment?" you looked up at him, wondering why he was acting so serious. "Yeah, sure. What's up?" At this point, his breath hitched, and he was too nervous to say anything. It felt like something was stuck in his throat. Both of you are now consumed in awkward silence. "uh, are you okay, Draco?" you questioned, trying to fill the awkwardness between you too. He took a deep breath and began to talk. "IknowthisisprobablyweirdbutIlikeyouandwishtotakeyouonadatethisSaturday?" you laughed at him, completely unaware of what he said. "Could you slow down a bit? I didn't quite catch that?" he internally facepalmed, embarrassed now he had to repeat himself. "Can I take you out this Saturday? I really like you," he said more slowly this time. Shock spread across your face, but you were pleased about it. "Yeah! I guess I'll see you this Saturday if you can excuse me. I have a book to finish reading" You gave him a smile and continued on with your book.

Blaise: 

The week of Hogsmeade was here, and Blaise asked if you'd like to go with him and of course, you said yes. The both of you were strolling through, looking at all the different shops deciding which one took your interest until he stopped you in your tracks. "Do you wanna go get some butterbeer? It's getting cold, and I'm sure it would be warm in the three broomsticks?" you gave him a simple nod and made your way there. You sat in the back of the room enjoying your butterbeer until he spoke up with a hint of seriousness in his tone, "Can I ask you a question?" you gave him a look signalling for him to continue. "why are you single when there are people like me in your life?" typical Blaise always asking the same questions. "why do you ask me these questions Blaise, are you in love with me?" you began to laugh. Still, his face remained stern. "yes, y/n, now answer the question," you spat out the butterbeer you had just taken a sip of all over his face and began to profusely apologies whilst wiping his face. "I'm so sorry, you caught me by surprise. I didn't think you were going the say that" he began to chuckle, "well you can make it up to me by letting me take you on a date?" you stopped wiping his face and replied, "Well, whatever I can to make it up to you and to answer your question, I simply believed that you just weren't interested, but now I know that you are, well to put it simply, sure I guess I am" a smirk started to form on his face, that damned smirk.

Theodore: 

You and Theodore sat at your usual meetup spot near the black lake under the newly blossomed tree, admiring the sunset. As you were sitting there, staring off into the sunset, you noticed from the corner of your eye that Theodore was intensely staring at you. His eyebrows furrowed into his forehead, making you wonder if something was on your face. "what are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" you said as you made eye contact. He giggled and turned his head away from you, and with a big sigh, he said, "Yeah, your beauty" (*blushes, bushes*). You were shocked he said that because it wasn't normal like him to say that, so you sat for a bit, mouth agape, wondering what was wrong with him. "I think we better go inside. It's starting to get dark," you said whilst standing up until you felt a strong hand pull you back down. "you know, y/n, this is a pretty romantic place, isn't it? And we're here together, which makes it even better," Theodore was saying, making you more curious as to why he was suddenly talking to you this way. "what are you trying to get at Theodore?" you said in a very confused tone  "what I'm trying to say is that I like you. You should date me." wow you thought that was very upfront and straight to the point. "so how about it? Me and you?... that's if you want to?" he said, bringing you back to your senses, so you stood up, regathering your things and said, "Well, I like you too, so yeah, I think we should give it a try, you can start by taking me to Hogsmeade, no backsies" he giggled and stood up and took your hand "sounds like a date" he said gaining a warm smile from you.

Tom: 

"your so annoying", Tom spat out at you thinking you would respond, but you didn't. You just sat there in silence, engulfed in your thoughts. "y/n, are you okay? You're not yourself. You're supposed to insult me back" You remained silent, unaware that he was talking to you. "for Salazar's sake, y/n answer me", Again, you sat there unresponsive. He continued to scream at you, demanding an answer whilst you sat there. After a while, you stood up and began to walk away from him until he stood up and began to follow, still yelling. You continued walking until you felt a strong arm pull you and then a pair of lips connect to yours. You pull away only to see Tom staring down at you with a serious expression on his face. As shocked as you were, you didn't look away from him, and that's when he began to talk, "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like that?" you turned your gaze to the floor and softly spoke, "I don't know, it's not like you care anyway" he began to get even more frustrated with you and pulled you into another kiss, this time more aggressive. You broke away from him, and he spoke, "You think I would ask if you were okay if I didn't care? You think I would follow you if I didn't care? Did you think I would kiss you if I didn't care?" you were standing there now embarrassed more than ever and then he spoke once more, "I like you y/n, I really do, can't you see I care for you?" you lifted your gaze from the floor and softly spoke, "you like me?". For the first time ever, you saw him smile, a genuine heartfelt smile that made you melt. "yes, y/n, I do, and I'd like to take you on a date?" he said. Then you pulled him into a short kiss then broke away. "Yes, I'd like that, Tom"

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for not posting. I hope you enjoy this. I'll post more often, again thank you, and I know this isn't the best, but I hope you enjoy it, and for those who have requested, I'm still writing and might take a bit of time, but I'll get there!