•When You Argue•

Draco:

He yells at you, saying things that aren't meant to be said, you blame him for all the bad things he's done, and it's always back and forth. You try to leave but prevents you from leaving, which makes you argue even more.

Blaise:

You spend time away from each other to avoid arguing again. When you try talking to or hanging out with him, he always makes excuses not to be around you. He's either with his friends, at quidditch practice or studying in his dorm and never seems to have time for you.

Theodore:

He ignores you no matter what. Sit next to him in the great hall? Moves away. Go to his dorm to talk? He pretends he's asleep. Approach him with his friends? And says he doesn't know who you are. No matter the circumstance, he ignores you, and when you guys finally talk, it's worse than it was.

Scorpius:

You don't speak for weeks. You guys usually don't argue, but it gets really heated when you do. You ignore each other and stay out of each other's way. It gets lonely without each other, but you do what makes you feel better.

Tom:

You guys get really angry with each other. Every time you are around each other, there's always tension. There's no affection or any words of love towards one another, and you guys are always at each other's throats. You are both too stubborn to apologise, so there's always something you have to argue about. He flirts or spends time with other girls to make you jealous, and you do the same. It is a constant battle with each other.

Terence:

He tries to brush you off and tends to ignore what you try to say. It gets to the point where he bully's you into being upset, not only with yourself but with him. He tells his friends you are annoying and just being a downright jerk.

Adrian:

You ignore him and tease him for being angry while he whines and complains. Your teasing angers him, so he's throwing things around and making a mess everywhere.