•When They Realized They Like You•

Draco: 

Once again, he was watching you from afar. Ever since you guys became friends of some sort, he always had to be a part of your business. Sitting in the far corner doing your homework, he was staring at you non-stop; he didn't know why he couldn't look away; you were so captivating, by the way, you would stare at him with such warmth or the way you spoke passionately about who knows what. It was everything, and he wanted it all. He liked you and knew it, but he was too stubborn to do anything about it, maybe because his father would hear about it. (HAHAHAHA get it? I'm sorry, I'll leave)

Blaise: 

You see, Blaise was a reserved person, and everyone knew it. He never spoke to anyone besides Draco and his dimwit so-called gang. He was a closed book nobody could read; his pages were blank. So when everyone saw him talking to you, rumours spread fast. Some say he was trying to use you to do the dirty; others would say he was trying to make Daphne Greengrass jealous, but what was he really trying to do, Salazar's sake? Even Draco wondered why. Still, Blaise kept his pages blank. But you, you seemed to fill the blank pages for him. His intentions were pure with you, and his heart was filled with such admiration for you. He had to have you and like you, which was that. All those rumours meant nothing compared to the way he really felt about you. You were breaking down the walls he built up, you were the one he wanted, and he was going to get what he wanted. It's Blaise Zabini.

Theodore: 

Like most Slytherin families, money and power came well to Theodore. With his prejudiced parents and high blood status, he got pretty much everything he wanted, well that was until it came to you. As nice as he was, he knew what he was getting into being around you. If his parents found out, well, they wouldn't be happy. A h/n with no source of power or money with blood as rich as dirt, his parents wouldn't have this kind of association. Theodore couldn't find a way to avoid you, and he couldn't in his mind. After all the times he had spent getting to know you, nothing else mattered to him. To him, your blood was richer than anything in the world, and he didn't care what kind of money or power you had or the house you were in. That's when he realised, at that moment, he knew he liked you, and he really wanted you.

Tom: 

Countless days were spent taunting each other, sharing snide comments and constant bickering back and forth. Every day was new for Tom. It made him feel whole despite the emptiness that lay within his heart. It was one particular day when he realised something unusual. It was a type of feeling, but he couldn't figure it out. This feeling was a feeling unknown to him. Each time he got the chance to talk to you, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't help but lose control around you. This was new for him, but eventually, he figured out what he was feeling and decided to take matters into his hands, he was ready to change his life, and it was all for you.

A/N: Sorry it took soo long. I hope you like it!

If you want a imagine please request, anything is accepted

P.S THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 530 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH <3