•When You're On Your Period•

Draco:

He is very soft and tries to tend to all your needs. He gets you a heating pad to help with your cramps and gives you a warm drink to make yourself feel better. He wraps you up in blankets and makes sure you are comfortable. He gets you snacks when craving something and shows you as much love and affection as you need.

Blaise:

Blaise tries his best and does what he's asked. He tries not to upset you since you are more sensitive on your period, so he does stuff to make you happy. He lies in bed, cuddles you, and gets you things like blankets and food when needed. He puts on movies for you to watch and gets you water occasionally. He gives you extra pillows for your backache and massages you when your body aches.

Theodore:

He isn't very educated on periods and doesn't know what to do when you are on yours, so he's always asking questions and what he can do to help. You explain how it works each time until he finally gets it right. You often must ask him for a heating pad or medicine to ease the pain. He tries to comfort you by massaging you and making you smile so you don't cry and get carried away. He ensures you have sweets on hand if you need a little snack to keep you running and happy.

Scorpius:

Scorpius isn't sure what to do when you are on your period, so he tries to do everything you ask. He knows heat can relieve cramps, so he covers you in blankets and gives you a heating pad. He makes you stay in bed and does everything. He cooks you food, gets you all your favourite snacks, and gets you medicine whenever the pain is too much. He also lies in bed with you and cuddles you until you feel better.

Tom:

Tom was never one to look after people other than himself, so he was clueless when your period was getting too much. He tried to follow instructions as best as he could and even went out of his way to seek direction from Madam Pomfrey on what he could do to help you. Sweet things could help, so be bought loads of sweets to make you feel better. He took you to Madam Pomfrey when your pain got too bad and comforted you whenever needed. 

Terence:

He knows you get agitated easily during your period, so he does his best not to piss you off. He gets you everything you need and gives you time until you require his presence. When you need him, he's there instantly, ensuring you are comfortable and have everything you need. 

Adrian:

Adrian tries his best for you when you're on your period. He's a little bit dumb, but that's okay. He knows you eat a lot on your period, so he always has food for you and your favourite drinks. He puts on movies so you are not bored, or he'll lie in bed and talk to you to keep you company.

Goyle:

Goyle has always been on top when it comes to your period. He has a ready snack drawer and ensures you have all the products you need for your period. He ensures he listens to everything you need and gives you space when you ask for it. He makes sure you always drink water so you don't become dehydrated and never lets you do anything so you can rest. 

Regulus:

Regulus lies in bed with you all day, watching movies and eating snacks and sweets. He massages you to release any tension you may have in your body. He wraps you up so that you stay warm. When you don't feel like doing anything, he'll read to you until you fall asleep.

Mattheo:

Mattheo notices that you tend to get emotional during your period. One moment you are happy, and the next, you are sad, angry or confused. He does his best to comfort you in any way and allows you to have time to yourself when needed. He also tries to distract you from the fact that you have your period so you don't get too emotional and break down. But whenever you do, he lies in bed with you and puts on your favourite movie or tv show to calm you down.