ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ •ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴛ• ᴾᵗ ²

Requested by: @darkerthanthesun05
TW: Mentions of death

Y/N POV:

It's been a few months, and everything seems to have returned to normal. I've become closer to Pansy and the boys, and we always hang out whenever we can, and it's always a good time with them. Theo and I are now inseparable. Any time of the day needs to be spent with him. I try not to be so clingy in case he doesn't like it, but I have felt vulnerable since I left bf/n. He says he doesn't mind it, but I still try to give him space every now and then.

Now I have to be honest, after all these months I've spent with Theo, I think I'm falling for him. I didn't realise it before, and I wish I did. He treats me way better than bf/n ever has. He takes care of me, even though I never ask him to. I want to tell him, but I'm afraid that if I do, I could lose him as a friend, or maybe he'll think I'm moving too fast and just using him as a rebound, but I wouldn't do that to him, bedside whenever I think of bf/n I don't get sad anymore, we'll I don't think of bf/n he is the past.

THEO POV:

Over the last few months, y/n and I have spent daily with each other, and I love it. We always do the fun stuff we used to do and so on. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the happiest I felt in a while.

Now I have to be honest. After all these months I've spent with y/n, getting closer to her, I have to say, I'm falling for her. I wouldn't even think I would fall for my best friend the way that I have, but everything she does now captures my attention. I want her badly, but how do I say? Would I look like a bad guy? She only just broke up with bf/n a few months ago. I don't want her to think I want her now she hasn't got a boyfriend. I've always had a crush on her since the first day I met her, but it wasn't as big as it is now, and I can't deny it.

I asked all the boys for advice, and they all said I should ask her out, but it's not as easy as it seems. She just got out of a relationship not too long ago, and she seems fine enough now, but who knows what she's feeling, she might still be coping for all I know and me asking her on a date. I don't want her to think I'm using her.

But she makes me feel so content with my life, but now that Christmas break is coming up I really don't want to go home and be away from her, but Father insists that he needs me home for something important.

Y/n offered me to stay with her for the Christmas holidays, but I had to decline as much as I wanted to say yes. I guess sometimes we don't always get what we want.

~ Christmas Break

THEO POV:

"Father, please! I beg of you" (Theo)

Tears clouded my vision. I was practically on my knees, begging for my life. Father wants me to get the dark mark, actually forcing me. I didn't want to be like him, and I didn't want to live my life in fear and control. This was it, the day when I lost myself as a person.

All was quiet, and I thought I had won my case until footsteps neared me. There he was, the dark lord himself, with a snake slithering below his feet. He beckoned me to come forward, and I scrambled off my knees and walked towards him, Father proudly smirking at me from behind him.

"Your arm, my dear boy" (Dark Lord)

I pointed my left forearm towards him, his wand painfully digging into my skin. My life was now taken from me.