ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ? •ʟᴜᴄɪᴜꜱ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ•

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Ev

It was our 7th and final year at Hogwarts, and things were going great. My future husband, Lucius Malfoy and my closest friends, Severus Snape and Narcissa Black were beside me, and everything was going great. I was passing all my classes, and everything just felt right.

I had the most supportive people around me, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I had known Lucius since I was practically born, and we grew up together; our parents were childhood friends, so that would make sense for me and Lucius to be so close.

I had always known that I was destined to be with Lucius. We had been engaged since birth, but as we grew up together, I knew it was more than just a family agreement. I was deeply in love with Lucius, and he felt the same.

I met Severus and Narcissa in my first year, and they were seated next to me after the house sorting. We all ended up in Slytherin, the best house, and we all just clicked. Ever since then, we've all been inseparable.

Everything I do, I do with them, everything I talk about is with them, all the classes I share, I share with them, and I wouldn't have it any other way, considering we were all sitting in Potions class right now.

Snape was a genius when it came to potions, and of course, I would sit next to him so I could copy everything he did; he was a genius, after all. Of course, he would try to cover what he was doing or push my face away, so in the end, I would have Lucius help me. He was always there for me when I needed something.

I knew we were meant to be together forever.

____________

I felt Lucius trying to wake me, but I refused to open my eyes. I was too comfortable to wake up and tried to ignore the attempts to be woken up. "Darling, wake up", he softly spoke as he gently tried to shake me awake "No, Luc, not now" I heard him chuckle and felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

He began planting small kisses along my neck, which felt ticklish. I tried swatting him away but failed. I finally sat up, stretching the slumber off me and taking in the morning sun. He sat up with me, wrapping his arms around me again.

I let my body fall into him, trying to feel the warmth of his body. We stayed like that for a few moments until we heard unusual sounds come from across the room. It was Severus. He was staring at us wide-eyed like he had seen a ghost.

"y/n, this isn't the girls' dormitory" I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Sev, I know. I just wanted to spend the night with my boyfriend." he audibly gagged in response, and then I heard Lucius speak. "Darling, I'm your fiance" I giggled in response and kissed him quickly.

Severus started to scream in horror, throwing everything he could that was near him. All Lucius and I could do was laugh at his sudden attempts to berate us on our PDA. I then took it as a sign to leave and gave Lucius one last kiss before Severus decided to throw books at my head.

I went to my dorm and got changed, I met Narcissa along the way, and we ended up waiting in the common room for the boys to come down, catching her up on my eventful morning. After some time, they came down, and we all went to the great hall for breakfast.

Well, after what happened this morning, Severus became quite awkward

He was always like that every time Lucius and I became affectionate with each other. Acted disgusted and repulsed. I mean, I get it. PDA isn't for everyone, but he overreacts sometimes.