•When He Gets Jealous•

Draco:

Draco gets jealous really easily. He's very protective of you and won't have any guy near you, he will always threaten them or try to hurt them, but luckily you're always there, so he isn't able to do anything.

Blaise:

Blaise is a suffer-in-silence type of guy. He'll get really angry but won't say anything until after, and when he does, it sounds like a therapy session. He ends up talking about problems unrelated to the topic, and it's cute.

Tom:

As expected, Tom has really bad anger issues. He's always getting into trouble. He's always threatening people and swears he'll kill them if they come any closer to you. He is so overprotective it's crazy.

Theodore:

When Theodore gets jealous, he turns into a big baby. He throws tantrums and is always sad, and you always have to remind him that he'll always be your number one.

Scorpius:

Scorpius doesn't really get jealous, he trusts you enough not to do anything to hurt him, but when he does, he's not someone to mess with.

Terence:

Terence doesn't get jealous and doesn't care who hangs around you because he knows you are his and only his. He'll only get jealous if you spend more time or flirt with another guy, which angers his anger.

Adrian:

Adrian is the type of guy to use his hands. Whenever there's a guy around you, he won't hesitate to hurt whoever it is. Only to regret it later when he sees that he upsets you and promises not to do it again, but he always gets jealous.