•How He Is Around Your Bestie•

Draco:

Draco usually gets jealous. He knows how much you love your best friend and feels he has to fight for your attention whenever they are around. They always seem to argue or fight each other to see who has the upper hand over you.

Blaise:

He's usually chill and will only interact with them if he has to. He is very nice to them and tries to get along with them to make you happy. 

Theodore:

Theodore is very welcoming of them. They act like little kids around each other, and it's nice to see how much your boyfriend and best friend get along. Whenever you are busy, they hang out with each other to pass the time until you are free. Sometimes they argue over you, but it's nothing too serious.

Scorpius:

Scorpius gets nervous around them. He thinks you like to spend more time with them than him, which is far from the truth. Despite his feelings, he's very nice to them and can converse with them occasionally.

Tom:

Tom gets jealous whenever you hang out with your best friend. He doesn't like them and won't acknowledge their presence whenever they are around. He constantly moans about how much time you spend with them and tries to steal you away for himself. 

Terence:

He usually acts like they are best friends. He always forgets you are in the room whenever they come around to hang out. They can talk for hours and hours without realising that you are there.

Adrian:

Adrian always jokes around with them. Your best friends also like making fun of you, like Adrian, so they formed a friendship where they can joke and make fun of you. They always have a good time together even when you're not around. They always have something to discuss, even if it's not about you. 

Goyle:

Goyle doesn't like being around them. It's not that he doesn't like them or anything. It's just that he doesn't see himself being friends with someone like them, so he doesn't try to pursue a friendship with them but will converse on your behalf to make you happy.

Regulus:

He's usually really nice to them. Will hang out with them if he doesn't have time for you and the joke around here and there.

Mattheo:

He's a bit stand-offish when it comes to your best friend and tries to avoid them whenever he can. He doesn't really say why he's like that towards them, but you accept that he doesn't want to associate with them, and that's fine by you.