•When It's A Rainy Day•

Draco:

He likes to lie in bed with you, watch movies, cuddle, eat all kinds of snacks, talk, laugh, enjoy each other's company and sleep all-day

Blaise:

He makes you a hot chocolate and sits and watches the rainfall with you. You usually sit there for a while, just talking and stealing kisses now and then. 

Theodore:

You both go swimming. Theodore likes swimming in the rain, making it a must-do every time it rains.

Scorpius:

He likes to lie in bed with you and cuddle. He'll read to you, spend some time talking, and enjoy your embrace.

Tom:

Tom takes you outside and makes you sit and watch the rain. He finds it therapeutic and likes it even better when you are there to enjoy it with him.

Terence:

Terence is a little kid at heart, so he likes to build forts with you and compete against you to see who can make the best fort. 

Adrian:

You drag him outside and play around. Splashing and stomping in the puddles, dancing with each other, and just having fun in the rain.  

Goyle:

You both walk around the castle in covered areas so you don't get wet, admire the weather, and enjoy each other's company.

Regulus:

He likes playing board games with you and doing many fun activities. You attempt to draw each other or sing your favourite karaoke songs.

Mattheo:

You both stay inside and solve puzzles together or solve crime cases together. Or if that gets too boring, you decide to have pillow fights.