•When He's Sick•

Draco:

He acts like he's dying and pretends to be sad so that you can give him attention. So you do what he does and give him affirming quotes to help with the "suffering process" to give him a little taste of his own medicine, and then you go and get him something to eat and feed it to him because he's a little baby.

Blaise:

He tries to act like he's not sick and tries to get out of bed which you stop him from doing. He tries to convince you that he's fine, but it doesn't work because you can clearly see that he's not okay, so you force him into bed and make him eat.

Theodore:

Unlike him, you don't go overboard and take it one step at a time. You try to fulfil his needs and do whatever he wants. Most of the time, you spend time in bed with him watching movies.

Scorpius:

Scorpius tries not to bother and does as much as he can to look after himself, and he'll only ask for help when he gets tired and drained, so you help in any way you can. You make sure to put him into bed and get everything he needs so he doesn't need to do much. Otherwise, you lie in bed with him and comfort him.

Tom:

Tom refuses to be helped and would rather suffer in silence than have you treat him like a princess. He does everything himself and ignores you if you try to help, but you don't listen and do as much as you can before he pushes you away.

Terence:

You lie in bed with him and cuddle him to sleep. When you notice he's asleep, you go and get his favourite food and snacks and bring it back to bed. You give him his medicine which he refuses to take because it tastes like ass, but he takes it anyway, and you put on a nice movie and cuddle while eating yummy food.

Adrian:

Adrian becomes a big baby and complains about everything. You have to sit there and endure it the whole time. You try to give him medicine and try to help, but he says it doesn't help, so you give up and tell him to look after himself since he wants to act like a baby.

Goyle:

Goyle couldn't accept you were looking after him and tried to act like he was not even sick. You force him to stay in bed and threaten to hex him if he gets out. You get him his favourite food, put on his favourite movie and lie in bed with him.

Regulus:

Regulus tries to reassure you that he can take care of himself and for you not to worry. You do little stuff here and there to make things easier for him.