•Lorenzo Berkshire Catch Up•

- Just a heads up, I don't know much about Lorenzo, but I'll try my best! :)

Blood Status:

Muggleborn

How you met:

You met Lorenzo during your first quidditch practice when you fell off your broom, and he caught you.

When he realises he likes you:

Lorenzo started noticing he liked you when he wasn't focusing properly in quidditch and would mess up constantly because he was watching you practice instead.

How he asks you out:

We had finished practice and I was waiting for Enzo outside the changing rooms. He was taking longer than usual, and I wondered what was happening. He finally came out about half an hour later, and we started to walk back to our dorms. He seemed a bit nervous and was acting quite sketchy. He jumped every time I spoke and would make sudden movements whenever I touched him.

"Enzo, are you okay? You seem a bit jumpy."

"I'm fine, l/n. Let's get back to the dorm."

"Did something happen in changing room?"

"It's nothing, okay. I'm fine."

I stopped questioning him, and we continued walking, but then I stopped because I suddenly felt he was no longer beside me. I turned around and saw him muttering like a madman. I quickly rushed over to him and gripped his arm lightly, which made him stare at me in shock.

"There is something wrong, and you need to tell me now."

He was hesitant to speak and was debating whether to tell me but he gave a big sigh and spoke.

"Sorry, I'm just a little nervous."

"Nervous? The Lorenzo Berkshire is nervous?"

I chuckled, and he gave me a small smile. I could tell he was battling a war in his head because he looked like he would say something, but nothing came out.

"So what are you nervous about? Must be serious."

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

Again he was hesitant to speak, and then out of nowhere, he kind of whisper yelled.

"I have feelings for you l/n."

I didn't know what to say, and he was looking at me anxiously, waiting for my answer.

"I-uh, Enzo, are you being serious?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"Okay, well... I have feelings for you to"

For a while, it was silent, and the atmosphere turned a little awkward and then, out of nowhere, he grabbed me and kissed me. Initially, my brain didn't know how to react because I was still taking things in, but in the end, I ended up kissing him back. I pulled away from him, resting my forehead on his trying to catch my breath.

"So why did you take so long to get changed?"

"I was practising telling you and reacting if you didn't feel the same."

"Lucky for you, I do."

Where he takes you on a date:

Lorenzo wasn't sure what to do for the first date, but he wanted it to be special, so he decided to take you to a botanical garden, where he arranged a little picnic for you both. You both sat and ate while admiring all the beautiful flowers and plants around you. You found it very peaceful and a great space for one-on-one time with each other.