ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴄᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ •ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴏ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ•

Requested by: @Urfsvglader

⚠️TW: Mentions of SH⚠️

"Baby, wake up. We have class in 15 minutes", Mattheo shouted at me in hopes it would wake me up. "no, five more minutes, please", I responded, burying my face deeper into my pillow. I didn't have the energy to get up, and I didn't think I was going to. "Look, y/n, you have 10 seconds before I tickle you out of bed," he said threateningly, making me shoot up in bed. "okay, I'm up. I'll be down soon" He planted a kiss on my forehead and left downstairs.

Five minutes later, I was ready and went downstairs and saw him waiting for me at a table. He was talking to a girl I had never met and seemed interested. It took me by surprise, so naturally, I quickly became jealous. I walked towards the table and told him I was ready to go. He got up and muttered a goodbye, and we left.

"Who was that? I questioned him, and he responded, "Oh, that's the new exchange student, she was transferred this morning, and I offered to help" You felt yourself become relieved as those words left his mouth. He was helping.

It was out of place for me to get jealous of girls that would approach him, but it's been getting to me lately, and I think he's noticed. He comforts me much more than usual, and I don't want him to think I don't trust him because I do. Maybe I'm just insecure.

We made it to class and sat at our seats, waiting for Professor McGonagall to arrive to start the lesson. As we were waiting, the new exchange girl walked in and began walking towards us.

"Hi, Theo! I didn't know we had the same class," she said to Mattheo. I winced at the nickname she called him, which made my blood boil. He only met her today, and she's already got a nickname for him.

She turned towards me, and you could tell that I was visibly upset, and that's when Mattheo spoke up, "Oh uhm Clara, this is my girlfriend y/n, y/n this is Clara, the new exchange student" She extended her arm towards me, shaking her hand at me, which I took in response. I spoke, "Nice to meet you, Clara. If you need anything, let me know" She laughed and said, "Nice to meet you too, y/n. I hope we can be friends" With that, she walked away, and I sighed deeply.

Mattheo turned to me and saw I was upset, but he didn't question it and just waited for the class to start.

____________

It had been almost two months since Clara arrived here, and she's significantly impacted Mattheo. He has to be wherever she is. It was making me feel lonely. I try to make plans with him, but he's always busy with Clara. I'm starting to feel as if he doesn't want me around. I don't think she wants me at all.

I mean, look at Clara, that perfect blonde and wavy hair, her nice plump lips, her luscious curves and her beautiful smile. She was everything I dreamed of being, and I wouldn't even be mad if he wanted her.

I sat in my dorm staring in the mirror, comparing myself to her, realising I'll never look like that. Why would he want someone like me? For a brief moment, everything was silent until I felt a few tears roll down my face, and then the room was filled with my sobs. I couldn't understand why I felt like this.

____________

Another couple of months have gone by, and I've gotten worse. I've completely isolated myself from everyone. It wasn't like me to be out of place. I always tried to be happy, which seemed convincing enough, but everything was getting harder. It was challenging walking through the hallways pretending to smile, acting as if everything was okay. It wasn't.

I was failing my classes, I started losing friends, Mattheo chose Clara over me, and I didn't know what to do. All I do is overthink, and I was getting tired, so I did what I only knew to do.