•Your Birthday•

Draco:

It was your birthday, and Draco wanted to make it memorable. He knew how important this day was to you and was determined to give you the best birthday. Draco started planning for the big day weeks in advance, working with the house elves to prepare all your favourite dishes for dinner in the Great Hall. He also asked for the help of his friends to make decorations, ensuring everything looked perfect to create the perfect atmosphere. On the day, Draco took you for a stroll around Hogwarts. You spent the day exploring different rooms and soaking up the magical atmosphere. In the evening, Draco led you to the Great Hall, which was transformed into a romantic, candle-lit dining room. As you sat at the head of the table, Draco presented you with the most thoughtful gifts, including jewellery and a beautifully hand-written romantic letter.  Overall you couldn't have asked for a better birthday.

Blaise:

Blaise wouldn't consider himself a romantic guy but would do so to make you happy. Blaise started the day by sending you a bouquet of wildflowers and a heartfelt note. He then took you on a walk around the castle's grounds, where you spent time admiring the beautiful sights and talking about anything and everything. For lunch, Blaise had arranged a picnic outside by the lake. He had packed a basket of delicious treats and even thrown in a bottle of butterbeer for good measure. You both then spent the afternoon enjoying each other's company until it was time to head back to the castle for dinner. The Great Hall was decorated with candles, and rose petals littered the floor, courtesy of Professor Dumbledore. After dinner, Blaise presented you with your birthday present, a charm bracelet with a charm for every special memory you had shared so far. You couldn't have been happier, and you were really appreciative of all the things he had done for you.

Theodore:

Theodore was more than excited to come up with something good for your birthday. He wanted it to be a day you would always remember. Theodore listened carefully to everything you said and carefully noted your likes and dislikes. He wanted every aspect of the day to be perfect. Theodore started the day by making breakfast in bed for you, serving you your favourite foods, and handing you a lovely bouquet of your favourite flowers. Then, he took you day trip to Hogsmeade, where you explored the shops, tried new foods and treated yourself to a magic wardrobe overhaul. After Hogsmeade, Theodore took you to a secluded spot by the Forbidden Forest, where he unveiled a beautiful picnic set up with all your favourite foods and chocolates. Later that night, Theodore took you to a secluded spot in the castle where he had transformed a room with floating candles and flowers everywhere, creating the perfect romantic atmosphere and sharing a delicious meal.  As the night drew to a close, Theodore gave you a gorgeous necklace featuring a pendant with yours and his initials inscribed upon it as a token of his love and affection. It was a day that you will never forget. 

Scorpius:

Scorpius wanted you to have a special birthday, and he had been planning every detail exactly how you would like it. He began the day by lying in bed with you, drinking hot chocolate and reading books. Next, he took you to a secret location in the castle with breathtaking views of the Hogwarts grounds. There, the two shared a peaceful picnic, enjoying sandwiches, cake and lemonade, enjoying each other's company and conversation. Scorpius had organized an evening surprise party in the Slytherin Common Room. He had invited all of your closest friends, and they had decorated the room into a magical kingdom of trees, fluorescent buds, and fairy lights. Everyone sang the birthday song and danced the night away. During a lull at the party, Scorpius gave you your presents. He had bought you beautiful earrings that matched your eyes perfectly. Scorpius had carefully thought of every minute detail and was glad he was able to deliver. 

Tom:

Tom wasn't the type to have or celebrate birthdays, but he knew how much having one meant to you, so he decided to try something out. Being a head boy, he had many advantages around the castle. So he snuck into the kitchen and tried out making you breakfast himself instead of the elves. It took him many attempts, but he managed to get there in the end. While waiting for him in the hall, you see him running towards you with a plate full of food, which looked kinda burnt. However, when he established that he had made it for you, you couldn't hurt his feelings, so you ate it, and to your surprise, it was actually delicious, making Tom very happy. Tom didn't really plan anything other than breakfast, so he didn't know what to do next, but he knew you needed a cake, so he quickly ran back to the kitchen and asked the elves to make a cake for you. When it was done, he bought it for you and made everyone around sing happy birthday to you. Later on, he pulled out a small box from his pocket and gave it to you. Inside was a locket that had a photo of you and Tom. You felt yourself tear up a little as he tried for your birthday even though he didn't have to, and for that, you had the best birthday that you could have asked for from Tom.

Terence:

Terence didn't want to go all out for your birthday but wanted to do something nice for you, so had planned a  little surprise party for you at The Leaky Cauldron. He had decorated the place with colourful balloons and streamers and arranged for a birthday cake to be brought in as a surprise. As soon as you walked in,  you were greeted by a chorus of "Happy Birthday!" from your friends, who Terence had gathered to surprise you. You were surprised and thrilled at Terence's effort to make your day special. You were overwhelmed with love, and attention showered on you. After celebrating and dancing, Terence gave you his birthday gift, a beautiful necklace that sparkled in the dim light. You were ecstatic and thanked him for such a thoughtful gift. You spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company, chatting and laughing with your friends. As the night drew closer, Terence walked you back to your dorm and thanked him for the wonderful surprise. 

Adrian:

Adrian didn't pay too much attention to your birthday until you kept bugging him about it for weeks, so he tried pulling something together to make you happy. He had planned a romantic dinner at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop in Hogsmeade. He knew how much you loved the ambience of the place and the delicious food they served. When you arrived, he pulled out a bouquet of your favourite flowers. You were happy and gave him a warm hug. You sat down at a table and ordered your food. After dinner, you went for a walk around Hogsmeade. You visited Honeydukes, and Adrian treated you to your favourite candies. You also stopped at the Shrieking Shack and explored the abandoned building, enjoying the eerie atmosphere. Then Adrian pulled out a package, awfully wrapped, underneath you found a beautiful wooden box with intricate patterns carved on it. Inside was a custom-made wand, craved with yours and Adrian's initials on it. You were happy that he made an effort to do something for you on your birthday and thanked him for such an amazing gift. By the night's end, you both ended up in bed, reviewing the day and how amazing it was. 

Goyle:

Goyle wasn't the most creative when it came to you, but he always put in an effort if it meant you were happy. So he decided to celebrate your birthday on the simpler side. He woke up early and made you breakfast in bed. He had never cooked anything before, but he still wanted to try. It wasn't perfect, but you really appreciated the effort. After breakfast, Goyle had set up a little scavenger hunt. He had hidden clues throughout the castle, leading you to different locations where he had left small presents for you. The gifts were simple, but they were all things he knew you loved. He then took you to Hogsmeade and let you go on a shopping spree, no matter the cost or how many items. Then he took you to The Three Broomsticks, where he bought you lunch and a Butterbeer, just because. After that, you went for a long walk around, just talking and enjoying each other's company and sat down near the Black Lake just relaxing. It was getting late, so you both returned to your dorm and watched movies to end the day.

 Regulus:

Regulus planned a picnic at a spot near the Black Lake, complete with your favourite foods and drinks. He wanted to spend some quiet time with you, away from the hustle and bustle of Hogwarts. Regulus had also arranged for a small boat to take you on a romantic lake tour. After the boat tour, Regulus took you to a secret spot near the Forbidden Forest, where he had set up a telescope. You spent some time stargazing and admiring the beauty of the night sky. He then gave you his gift, a book of poems he had written. Regulus took you back to Hogwarts and ended the day by giving you a beautiful locket. It was a family heirloom that had been passed down for generations, and he wanted you to have it as a symbol of his affection.

Mattheo:

Mattheo wasn't sure what to do for your birthday, but he wanted to do something that would make you happy.  He had a beautiful bouquet of your favourite flowers delivered by owl at breakfast, along with a note wishing you a happy birthday and a present. Inside was a book that you had wanted to read for months. It was the only first edition left in the world, and Mattheo had spent months finding it. The cover was embossed with your initials, and the author personally signed it. You couldn't have been happier and more thankful that he had found it just for you. Later on, he brings out a cake, and everyone starts singing Happy Birthday. You then spent the afternoon exploring the natural beauty around the castle and talking about everything and nothing. As the sun began to set, Mattheo led you to a secret location he had discovered during one of his many explorations. It was a clearing in the woods with a breathtaking view of the mountains, and he had set up a small fire and a cozy setup for them to sit and enjoy the view. As the sun set, you began to stargaze, leading to conversations about the future and where to take you. It was now getting late, so you both returned to your dorm and slept.