•How You Break Up•

Draco:

Y/N POV:

It was 1 am, and Draco called me to his dorm. I didn't know why, but I went. I arrived, and he was sitting at the edge of his bed, looking stressed out.

"Are you okay? You wanted to see me?"

He looked up at me and looked like he was on the verge of tears. He patted a spot next to him on the bed, indicating I sit next to him, and that's when he said it. He wanted to break up with me. I couldn't believe it. After everything and he doesn't want me. I burst into tears and got up, and left. I couldn't look at him any longer.

DRACO POV:

I called her to my dorm room at 1 am, and I just needed to tell her it was for the best, right? Nothing was going right with us, so I'm calling it. She got here, and I sat her beside me on my bed. I just said it, and it came out of my mouth. Her face changed rapidly from happy to sad. It hurt to see her like this, but I needed to. She instantly got up and left, leaving me there alone again. I'm sorry, y/n, I really am.

Blaise:

Y/N POV:

We had come to an agreement, and it was better that we broke up. He was always making excuses not to be around me anyway, we'd just lost touch with one another, and it was about time we called things. Surprisingly I'm not angry or sad but rather content with this. I guess I'll be happy if he is.

BLAISE POV:

We had come to an agreement, and I suggested that we break up. It would be better that we did. I didn't want to keep making excuses to avoid her. It was wrong of me, yes. The constant arguing was getting to me, and I couldn't deal with it, and she could sense it too. It does hurt me that I had to do this, but it's for the best for both of us.

Theodore:

Y/N POV:

We were going on a date, you see. I wanted to make up for all the arguing and all the trouble I caused. I wanted him to be happy, so why not a little trip to Hogsmeade and have lunch together? I was so excited, but he looked angry every time I looked at him. I decided we should go and get some butterbeer, so we went and sat and found ourselves at the table. His face remained unchanged, and I asked what was wrong. He was hesitant at first, but he said it.

"Look, y/n, and I can't really do this. I think we should break up"

I sat there fondling the mug between my hands.

"Okay, if that's what you want, then fine"

I got up from my seat, paid for my butterbeer and left.

THEODORE POV:

Her presence is becoming more unbearable by the minute. I can't stand this. I only agreed to go to Hogsmeade with her because I felt sorry for her. I know she's trying to make it up to me, but it's not working. She suggested that we go to the Three Broomsticks and get some butterbeer. She found us a table and sat down. Our butterbeer arrived, and she talked to me, but I didn't want to listen until she asked if I was okay. I took this opportunity to tell her I didn't want to be with her anymore. She looked at me and down at her butterbeer until she spoke.

"Okay, if that's what you want, then fine"

she got up, paid for her butterbeer and left. Finally, some peace and quiet.

Scorpius:

Y/N POV:

I've decided I want to break up with Scorpius. Things aren't going well between us, and we haven't talked in a while. It's like whenever I do, he's upset with me, and I can't handle it. I love him, but we need space and time without each other. Maybe then we can come back together and start over, start fresh.

SCORPIUS POV:

She broke up with me. I can understand why, but I didn't want it to happen. I really do love her, and I thought we could work things out, but it wasn't working fast enough, and I mean, that's fair. Sometimes life doesn't go as planned, and it's just the truth. But one day, we'll be together again, happier.

Tom:

Y/N POV:

Just like that, he did it. He broke up with me. He said it with no emotion, no sign of love in his voice. I guess he really didn't love me as I thought. So here I am, standing in the middle of the great hall, everyone staring at me. I don't know what to do. I'm so shocked. I mean, I knew we weren't the best right now, but to think he'd break up with me, now I want expecting that. I thought we could fix it, but I guess not.

TOM POV:

I had to do it. It wasn't working out between us. I definitely could have done it better, but it had to be done. I was running out of love for her, I was always angry with her, and nothing could convince my mind otherwise, no matter how hard I tried. I must admit, leaving her standing there like that hurt my heart a little, but it was better this way. I'll always love her, but we can't be together anymore.

Terence:

Y/N POV:

He was frustrated; I could see it. I wanted to ask him why but didn't want him to blow up at me again. I've had enough arguing. I was going to ask if he was there okay, but he silenced me, and that's when he said he wanted to break up with me. He said he wasn't happy and felt like he was only with me, so I didn't feel hurt. If I'm honest, I wish we had broken up ages ago. I wouldn't have been as hurt as I am now.

TERENCE POV:

She just sat there, staring at me. I wanted her to look away so the next part wouldn't be so hard on me. She was going to ask me if I was okay, but I stopped, and it just came out of my mouth. Hurt spread across her face, and I could tell she was hurt. All she did was nod and silently get up and walk away.

Adrian:

Y/N POV:

He thinks I'm playing with him, but I'm not. I'm being dead serious. He's laughing and swiping me off. It's not funny.

"Adrian, I'm being serious. I want to break up with you. I can't do this anymore"

He looked me dead in the eyes and stormed away from me. Good, at least he got the message finally.

ADRIAN POV:

She can't be serious, she's just playing with me, probably to cause another argument, but I'm not being fooled.

"Adrian, I'm being serious. I want to break up with you. I can't do this anymore"

I stopped laughing and looked her right in the eyes, the amount of pain that shot through my body. So this is it, then. She really means it. I stormed away. There was no way I would be in her presence any longer, it was done.