•How He Writes To You•

Draco:

Hi, my beautiful girlfriend!

How are you? I am just checking up on you to make sure that you are okay, healthy and happy. I would love for you to spend the night with me if you're not doing anything, write me back if you need anything

Draco <3

Blaise:

My dearest y/n,

I am writing to you because you seem to have left behind your sweater from your last visit to my dorm. I would appreciate it if you could collect it tonight. Not because I care about you being cold but because I want to see you.

Much Love
Blaise x

Theodore:

Hey Baby,

I was wondering if you're not doing anything this afternoon. Maybe you would like to come and study with me in the library? I have a potions exam coming up, and I'm falling behind, so I could use some help if you are free. I love you

Theodore

Scorpius:

Hi love!

I hope you are having a good day with whatever you are doing. I just wanted to write to you to let you know that I love you and I hope you are okay! I miss you, and I hope I can see you soon. If you need anything, please let me know, and I'll do what I can.

P.S. Good luck with your exam finals. I know you'll do amazing!

Scorpius xo

Tom:

Hi y/n,

I miss you and would like to see you, so come and see me. I will be waiting in my bed for you. Don't take your time, and please rush.

Tom

Terence:

Excuse me, y/n,

You haven't spent time with me all week. I know you have been busy, but I'm important and crave your attention, so with that, you will see me tonight, with no exceptions. Whatever plans you have made, they are cancelled. It's me and your time.

Love,
Your all-time favourite person and handsome boyfriend

Adrian:

 y/n,

I was wondering if you'd like to come and watch me practice for Quidditch. You know, for support. I love it when you're around to watch. If you want to, meet me at 2 pm, I'll be waiting.

Adrian

Goyle:

To: y/n l/n
From: Goyle

Hi y/n, I'm bored and want to do something fun. Draco and Crabbe are off doing Merlin knows what, but maybe you wanted to hang out with me?
Let me know. I love you.

Regulus:

Hey y/n,

I'm sorry that I haven't had enough time for you lately. I've been really caught up in my studying. I'm writing to you to let you know that I still care about you, and I'll find time for you when I can. You matter so much to me, and I just wanted to let you know. I love you forever and always!

Reggie Veggie