•How You Met•

Draco: 

It was the sorting ceremony, and I was nervous. I wanted to be in Slytherin so badly, so I crossed my fingers and waited. Everyone's name was being called, and up they went one by one. Suddenly my name was called. "y/n l/n" I walked towards the stool and sat down. Professor McGonagall placed the sorting hat on my head, and it spoke, "Ah, very difficult, I must say, you have the courage of a Gryffindor but the brains of a Ravenclaw, as well as the cunningness and ambition of a Slytherin, very difficult indeed, I will have to put you in... h/n (house name)!" I jumped up excitedly and walked over to the h/n table with many people clapping and yelling for me. I sat beside a boy with platinum blonde hair, and he turned to me, holding his hand to me. "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." I shook his hand and responded, "Well, Draco Malfoy. It's nice to meet your acquaintance. I'm l/n, y/n l/n". Professor Dumbledore then stood up, gave a little speech, and announced the feast to begin. 

Blaise:

I walked along the Hogwarts train, looking for a cabin to sit in since the majority had been full. I had come across one with a boy sitting in it. "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here with you? Everywhere else is full" He looked up at me and gave me a simple nod. I sat down next to him and looked out of the window. He looked in my direction and cleared his throat. I looked at him and analyzed his face, my god; he was handsome. "I'm Blaise. What's your name?" I was too busy looking at his gorgeous face. I was unaware he was talking to me "I know I'm irresistible, but are you going to answer my question?" he said with a smirk forming on his lips. "Oh, I'm y/n," you said, heat rushing to your cheeks. "You look cute when you blush," he said, sending you a small smile, now turning into a smirk again. "Thanks," you said, stuttering. He gave a chuckle and returned to the book he was reading.

Theodore: 

Hogsmeade Trip, winter and Butterbeer, are a great combination. It was a chilly evening, no surprises there. I walked around looking for some of my friends since we were meant to meet and headed to the three broomsticks until I unknowingly bumped into someone. I fell into the cold snow, instantly sending shivers down my spine. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" I felt myself being pulled off the ground by two strong arms, "Oh no, that's okay, I'm a klutz that's all" he chuckled at me and let me go ", I'm Theodore, what's your name?" "I'm y/-" I was interrupted by someone calling me. I turned and saw my friends and turned back to Theodore. "I'm sorry, I gotta go; thank you, it was nice meeting you!" I ran from him and he looked taken aback and tried to call after me but I had disappeared from his sight "She's cute, I'll look for her later" he said to himself and walked away

Tom: 

I was sorted into h/n, and I wasn't very happy about it since I believed I had no such traits of a h/n. I was kinda furious about my sorting. I reached the table and sat down by a boy who swiftly turned in my direction, his face screwed up at me, then he spoke: "Who do you think you are to sit next to me, you peasant!" he spat out. All of his friends started laughing, making him smirk. I was already angry, but he set me on fire at this point. "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't quite hear since I have this ear disease called I don't f**cking care" With that, I turned away from him, shocking him.

A/N: Sorry these are short, update happening soon :)