•When He Meets Your Parents•

Draco:

I was nervous as I led Draco into the living room to meet my parents. We had been dating for a while, but Draco had never met my parents, and I knew how intimidating they could be. "Mom, Dad!" I exclaimed as we entered the living room. "This is Draco." My mother immediately stood up and enveloped me in a big hug. "It's so good to see you, darling," she said before turning her attention to Draco. "And you must be Draco, our daughter's boyfriend. It's lovely to meet you." My father was a bit more reserved. He stood up and nodded at Draco before sitting down again. Draco tensed up, but I squeezed his hand reassuringly. We all sat down, and my parents began asking Draco questions about his life. I could tell Draco was nervous, but he answered confidently and engaged my parents in a lively conversation. After a while, my mother suggested we make some tea in the kitchen. I followed her, leaving Draco alone with my father. "Is he really a Malfoy?" my mother whispered as we walked into the kitchen. "Yes," I said, laughing softly. "But he's not like the rest of his family. He's different." My mother raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything else. We brewed the tea in comfortable silence, and I could hear my father and Draco laughing in the living room. When we returned with the tea, the atmosphere was noticeably more relaxed. We all chatted and laughed during dinner, and I felt relieved that things were going well. After dinner, we continued to chat for a while longer before it was time to leave. My parents hugged me tightly and welcomed Draco into the family. "It was great to meet you, Draco," my father said, shaking his hand. "Take care of our daughter, won't you?" Draco nodded, a grateful expression on his face. "I will, sir," he said firmly. As we returned to Draco's house, he breathed a deep sigh of relief. "That went better than I thought," he said with a smile. "I told you so," I replied, grinning up at him. "I knew they would love you." Draco's smile widened as he took my hand. Meeting my parents had been a big step for him, but I could tell it had gone better than he ever could have imagined.

Blaise:

I nervously smoothed out my dress as I waited for Blaise to arrive. He was coming over to meet my parents for the first time, and I was anxious about the meeting. My parents were very traditional and respected pureblood wizarding families, and I knew they would be expecting nothing less from my boyfriend. There was a knock at the door, and I quickly opened it to reveal Blaise standing on the doorstep. "Hey," he said with a smile. "You look beautiful." I blushed at his compliment and greeted him warmly before leading him into the living room to meet my parents. "Mom, Dad, this is Blaise Zabini," I said, smilingly introducing him. "Ah, a Zabini," my father said with a nod of approval. "It's good to meet you, young man." Blaise stood up straighter, looking a bit intimidated. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," he said, offering a polite bow. A bit more approachable than my father, my mother smiled warmly at Blaise. "Please, have a seat," she said kindly. "Can I get you anything to drink?" Blaise nodded gratefully, and my mother quickly fetched for us all to sit and chat. The tension in the air was palpable, but Blaise held his own while fielding a barrage of questions from my parents. As we were preparing dinner, my mother turned to me and said, "Y/n, would you help me in the kitchen?" I quickly got up, relieved to leave the tension in the living room. Blaise stayed behind to chat with my father, and I could hear their voices rising and falling as we worked. When we returned to the living room, I was surprised to see Blaise laughing and joking with my father. My mother had a knowing smile on her face, and I couldn't help but feel grateful that my family had accepted him. As Blaise said his goodbyes and left, my parents smiled approvingly at me. "Well done, dear," my father said. "No doubt, you chose well." I grinned happily, feeling relieved that Blaise had passed the test. Meeting parents is always a challenging experience, but Blaise managed to make a great impression on my family.

Theodore:

I took a deep breath as Theodore and I stood in front of my childhood home, my heart pounding in my chest. I had been dating Theo for quite a few months now, and it was finally time for him to meet my parents. I turned to Theodore, who looked surprisingly calm. "Are you ready for this?" I asked him. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be," he replied with a small smile. We walked up to the front door, and I knocked twice. Within seconds, the door opened, and my mom and dad stood before us. They both looked a little nervous, but they warmly welcomed us. "Hello, you must be Theodore," my mom said, sticking out her hand for him to shake. "It's nice to meet you," Theo said, taking her hand. My dad introduced himself, and we all went inside for dinner. I could tell Theodore was initially a little uncomfortable, but my parents did their best to make him feel welcome.  The rest of the evening went surprisingly well. Theodore even managed to crack a few jokes that made my parents laugh. After dinner, we said our goodbyes, and Theo and I left. "Well, that went better than I expected," I said, smiling at Theodore. "Yeah, your parents are nice," he said, kissing me on the forehead.