•Mattheo Riddle Catch Up•

Blood Status:

Halfblood

How you met:

You both met during the defence against the dark arts when he was assigned as your partner to practice disarming.

When he realises he likes you:

He would start noticing when you practice with each other outside class. He enjoyed spending time with you, even if it was to help each other with defensive spells.

How he asks you out:

It was another day when you asked him if he wanted to go and practice some more spells. You wanted to pass since it was an ambition of yours to become an Auror. He met you at the great hall to have lunch before you went to practice and created some small talk, and then he said he wanted to ask you something serious.

"hey, y/n, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, shoot"

"I'm just going to get to the point. I like you, y/n, and want to take you on a date."

Naturally, you were shocked he had said that. You didn't think he felt that way about you, knowing since you had felt the same way.

"Really? Yes, Mattheo, I'd love that!"

Where he takes you on a date:

There was a field not far in the dark forest where you could see the sun rise and set. It didn't feel like you were, despite being in the dark forest. You were surrounded by the most beautiful flowers and magical creatures you could only think of. Mattheo has set up a picnic for you both. You sat, ate, talked briefly, and then showed you a hidden lake with crystal clear water where you both went for a swim. The sun began fading, and you returned and watched the sunset.

When he gets jealous:

He always screws his face up when jealous and becomes angry. He always comments about hexing someone or threatening to punch someone in the face.

When you're upset:

Of course, he tries to ensure you're okay and find the root of the problem, causing you to be sad. He tries his best to advise and provide any aid you may need. He'll embrace you until you feel better if nothing can be done.

When he upsets you:

He'll ask to talk and do his best to fix his actions. He'll apologise and list numerous things to make it up to you. If you don't forgive him in that time, he'll give you some space until you are ready to be around him again, which again he will apologise for and do his best never to upset you.

When you argue:

He gets all flustered and tries to control his temper with you. He always tries to look for the best outcome but gets annoyed when neither of you can find a solution and keep adding to the argument. He tends to walk away in hopes that he doesn't say anything to hurt your feeling and that you can both calm down and resolve the issue.

When you break up:

Mattheo wanted to make things work between you and him, but it wasn't happening. The both of you were getting very irritated with each other quickly and couldn't stay in each other's presence very long. He didn't know why, and it hurt him because he just wanted things to be expected, and so did you. In the end, Mattheo wanted to break up with you so that your lives could go back to normal, and you were okay with that, but you were going to miss him.