•When He Upsets You•

Draco:

He tries to brush it off, thinking that what he did or said wasn't bad. When he does that, you ignore him and give him little to no attention, and he gets all angry and frustrated with you to the point where he apologises to get your attention.

Blaise:

He ignores you, thinking you were in the wrong, until he comes to his senses and apologies to you. He tries to touch, kiss, and ensure you are okay until he knows he's forgiven.

Theodore:

He gives you some alone time until you've calmed down and had some good enough time without him. When he returns, he has a bouquet of flowers for you and apologises for upsetting you.

Tom:

He gets angry with himself. He doesn't mean to hurt or upset you, but when he does, he goes out of his way to set up a date to make it up to you and buys your favourite flowers in hopes you will forgive him.

Scorpius:

He becomes a big crybaby. Whenever he upsets you, he gets upset and doesn't know what to do. He's always saying sorry and trying to make things right.

Terence:

He laughs it off and doesn't make a big deal about it. Eventually, he'll end up apologising, and you guys laugh about it later.

Adrian:

Adrian has a thing for making fun of you, and sometimes he takes it too far, which can upset you. You either cry or get angry with him, and when he realises that he's made you upset, he apologises profusely and begs for your forgiveness.