Chapter 40~ Lonely

Chapter 40:

Lauren's pov:

I feel so betrayed. I feel like anyone and everyone I've ever trusted went behind my back.

Even Jason.

Everyone.

I have no one to go to right now.
I mean I have alex but I just don't feel that comfortable around him.

I had a nightmare last night again.
I woke up from another nightmare of not having anyone next to me to hold me. No one to tell I'm okay. I can't even call him. It's like everything was cut off.

I got up and it's Saturday so I decided to just get cleaned up and go downstairs.
I washed my face and put a sweatshirt on with shorts and then walked downstairs.
I haven't met her yet, but I think Alex's girlfriend is in the kitchen making coffee, so I decided to introduce myself to her.

I cleared my throat so she wouldn't jump.
" hi." I said in a soft voice.
" hi hun, Alex told me about you, you're Jason's girlfriend?" She said kindly turning around.
" yes." I nodded and smiled.
" well I'm Mandy, nice to meet you." She said so nicely.
" I'm Lauren." I smiled. And sat down at the table.

She looked older, but I guess alex is older, Jason mentioned to me he was five years older then him so he's probably 28-29 years old, which means Mandy is probably around that age.

" how did you sleep sweetie?" She asked sipping her coffee.
" oh good." I lied, but she didn't need to know.
" that's good, can get make you anything to eat? Do you like coffee?" She asked.
" coffee is okay for right now." I said politely.

She gave me a coffee cup filled of steamy cinnamon scented coffee, then sat across from me at the table.
" thank you!" I said.

We talked for a while, she told me not all the guys in the gang stay at this house, and she told me about things around the house and how things work.
She seemed really nice. She was tan with medium long hair and green eyes. She was a personal trainer at a gym and she looked really fit.
I told her about my mom, and Jason, and just things that have been going on, she was so nice, and listened to everything I said. She was surprised I was only 18 years old.
A couple guys came in and made theirselves breakfast but we didn't pay much attention to them.

It wasn't till Tyler came in, Mandy stopped talking and gave me the - hold on one sec-look. I just nodded and sipped my coffee.
He glanced over at me but I immediately looked out the window at the woods view.
" watcha lookin at Lauren?" Tyler asked walking over to me.
" nothing." I said trying to look past him.
" Tyler go let them dogs out now!" Mandy said.
" Kay." He did exactly what she said.
I looked over at her confused.
" they have to listen to me or I'll fire them." She grinned.
" nice I like the authority." I laughed.
" that's what happens when you're the leaders girlfriend." She laughed.
" okay well I'm gonna get a shower." I said standing up.
" alright, do you know how it works?" She asked.
" I'll figure it out." I walked up the stairs slowly, but surely getting better.

When I got in the room, I think the name was Frankie, was on my bed.
" hi puppy." I pet his head and he licked my hand.
I grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom which was no shocker huge.
There were towels on the counter along with shampoo and conditioner.

~~~~~

When I got out the shower I sat on the bed with the dog and went on twitter to see what's new.
Nothing really, just everyone complaining about the weather, and tumblr relationship stuff.
Nothing I was interested in.
The only thing that caught my eye was when Paul's name came up on the NYPD watch list.
Oh great!
Now they are gonna be looking for me.
Fml.