Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets

Jason's pov:

I set the tree up in front of a window and put the stocking up by the fireplace. I also lit a candle that smelled like a Christmas tree.
I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some lights and the boxes of ornaments.

"hey, no peaking!" Lauren said as she came into the kitchen.
" why?" I laughed as she came over and pushed me out of the kitchen back into the living room.
" awe it looks good Jason!" Lauren said looking around.
" thank you, can you help me with this tree?" I said holding lights up.
" no you do the tree I'm still doing the lights outside, so don't come out." Lauren said as he kissed my cheek and ran back outside.

" okay..."
So I haven't really put a tree up in probably 13 years. So this should be fun. I grabbed the box of white lights and untangled them and made sure that they all work.
They did, I then started to put lights around the tree.
Damn I'm really bad at this....
When I did my best with the lights I then started to put ornaments up.
If any of the guys saw this, my rep would be ruined.

~ 3 hours later.~

Lauren is still working on the lights outside. I've decided to do some work on my laptop since I've been slacking.
I found out Alex's gang was caught and he moved his house to a different location in LA after he busted out one of his memebers.
Fredo is coming tomorrow, he would've came today but he had to finish up research on this one building he is making a plan to attack.

" okay Jason come out!" Lauren said as she ran inside to get me.
" 5 years later, okay." She took my hand and ran out side making me close my eyes.
" okay open." She said as I saw a beautiful display of the lights.
" holy shit Lauren." I said as hugged her from behind.
" do you like it?" She asked turning around facing me.
" love it." I said as I leaned down and kissed her.
" wait what time is it?" Lauren asked as she put her hand on my chest.
" umm it's 7:30." I said looking at my watch.
" damn." She laughed.
" let's go find out what we are having for dinner. " I said walking in with her.

" okay." She went over to the fridge and I went over to my laptop to cancel out of everything but saw a note.
(" lights look pretty, just like your girl. Deal still open?
One and only
Darriss.")
He was in my house. Shit.

" Lauren maybe we should go out for eat, I know a great place on the beach for food." I said walking over to her.
" what's wrong?" She asked.
" nothing, why?" I asked trying not to draw suspicion.
" mhm." She mumbled as she cleaned her hands.
" okay let go." She said wiping her hands on a towel then walking over to the door to slide on her flip flops.

I grabbed my laptop and put it in a bookbag and left in my black Ferrari.
" why'd you bring that?" She asked.
" I have some work to do." I said looking over at her.
" oh um okay." She smiled and looked out the window.
" it's called pop, the restaurant, it's the next turn on this road." I said pointing at the street.
" okay."

It's sorta a private restaurant. They all know I'm in a gang there because it's a family restaurant and when I moved to Miami I went there and after that they have sorta been like a family to me.
It's nice, but definitely gang territory- but the gangs in Miami are way to immature for me to deal with.

" okay we are here." I said as I parked.
" this looks a little different." She said as she got out.
" well they don't get snow in Miami so they don't need to have closed walls, but if there is a bad storm, they put the walls down, they are glass garage doors." I said leading her up to the stairs.
" cool." She said.

" hey guys." I walked in and saw the owner and a worker talking, mr. Joe and Sanya.
" no shit is that little McCann?" Mr.joe said as he walked over to us.
" yes sir. This is my lovely girlfriend Lauren." I said as she smiled.
" nice to meet you." She shook his hand.
" nice to meet you too." Joe said as he led us to a table.
" anything new lately?" Mr.joe asked.
" not that I know, Alex's gang got caught the other day and he moved locations in LA." I said to joe as a waitress came to our table.
" no shit." Joe said surprised.
" what can I get you two to drink?" The waitress asked.
" this is little Jason Macy." Mr.joe said pointing to me.
" omg I didn't even notice you, you look great!" Macy said.
" I'll have coke, and thank you, what do you want Lauren?" I asked.
" umm I think I'm going to have water." Lauren said she looked through the menu.
" Macy this is my girlfriend Lauren, Lauren this is Macy." I said and Lauren politely said hello.
" okay well I'll give you guys some time, hey nice seeing you!" Mr.joe said as he left with Macy.

Lauren looked up from the menu and smiled but obviously was asking what was that.
" before Alex and I split our gangs up we lived in Miami, this was like our hangout, and these people were practically our family." I Explained.
" why did Macy say you don't look like yourself?" Lauren asked.

"Oh...well I was really really bad with drugs. I smoked weed everyday, every hour. I did drugs you probably never heard of and I just made myself a wreck, it was bad, I lost skin color and I looked like death, when I started to " stalk" you I tried stopping but didn't really succeed.
Now when you and jake broke up I stopped completely. I knew I had to make myself better before I could have another person to take care of, I wasn't going to have you in a environment that wasn't safe and so I had help from my brother and he got me to stop. I made promises to people that I would protect you, and I promised myself that I would keep you safe." I said looking into her eyes.
" oh, umm, good! I'm glad you stopped! But who did you make promises with?"she asked confused.
" people." I said looking away.
" do I know these people, what kind of people?!?" She started pounding me with questions.
" yeah you know them but I can't say who."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reallyyy short chaptr so im gonna update in the next 5 mins!!! But darriss was in jasons house? whaaaaaaaaa or was he........ hmmmm(: and who is jason not telling lauren about??

vote

share

:)