chapter 13~ just tell me

Lauren's pov:

"Sembra che stiamo andando verso l'Italia" I said to Jason as he walked in the room.
" what?" Jason laughed as he sat on the bed. " I said looks like we are going to Italy." I smiled.

"That's great!" Jason sprang up and hugged me. "when are we leaving?" I asked as I pulled away from him.
" umm well plans have changed so we are going tonight." Jason said.
" oh, well then I should start packing."
" me too. Wait when did you start speaking Italian?" Jason asked as he got up. " sì" I said as I got up and slowly limped to the dresser. " um how long are we staying?" I asked going through my drawers. " a week." Jason said as he pulled out two suite cases from his closet. " alright." I started to pull clothes out and folding them into the bag. " wanna help me." Jason jumped on the bed and posed. " haha no." I smiled and looked up at him.
" I suck at packing." Jason said flopping down on the bed tiredly. " sucks." I smiled and zipped my bag. " your kidding me you're already done!" Jason sprang up from the bed. " better start." I dropped my bag on the ground and looked at him.
" uhhh fine." Jason got up

~ 2 hours later~

Jason's pov:

" be careful tonight. After Italy I think we are gonna go back to Miami for a while." I said to Alfredo while he got ready. " thanks I will be. How is Lauren doing? Any better?"
" yeah. She can walk but very slowly." I walked out the room and Lauren was talking to Ariana in the kitchen.
" text me when you guys get there I wanna see pics!" Ariana said cornily.
" haha of course!" Lauren got up. " you ready?" I asked walking over to them.
" yep!" Lauren smiled big. " alright, see you guys later!" I said as I opened the front door. " byee" Alfredo and Ariana said.

---
We walked outside and I packed everything in the car. " so we will probably get there tomorrow around 12." I said backing out the driveway.
" I'm so excited!" Lauren said as she looked over at me.
" good! Me too!" I said as I got onto the highway to the airport.
" what did your father say on the phone?" I asked.
" well a lady answered the phone. I don't know if she was his girlfriend, wife, or maid or what." Lauren responded. " oh, so um what should we tell your father?" I asked looking over at her. " what do you mean? Like us?" Lauren asked.
" yeah." " umm well my dad's pretty chill so I can say, I ran away from the house and you were my boyfriend so I moved in with you and we live in Miami now. We can tell him I get homeschooled, and that Paul is a huge dick." Lauren said as she put her one leg up on the seat. " sounds like you really thought about that one."
" why the sarcasm?" She looked over.
" I mean, do you think Paul told him about you leaving?"
" probably not."
" we don't have to lie to your dad, we can just say ' we wanted to visit'" I looked at her and she laughed.
" I'm not sure it'll be that simple."

"We'll see, how is your knee feeling?" I asked as she moved it around a bit.

"Better I will just have to move slowly and stretch it every once in a while, but maybe three days and I'll be recovered. The thing that hurts the most is my arm." Lauren said as she rubbed her arm.
" you know what, he probably tried to drug you and you pulled away and he well probably missed your vein." I said looking at the bruised and scabby mark on her arm. " ew." She looked up from her arm. " yeah it's sorta gross." I chuckled.

We got to the airport in 45 mins and on the plane on time. Rick was happy he was going to Italy cause that's actually where his family lives too so I felt relieved he wasn't pissed because of that.
" alright we have a 10 hour plane ride so kick back and relax." Rick said over the speaker after we took off.
" I'm so claustrophobic." Lauren said as she laid her head back. " you'll be okay I promise." I said as I held her hand.
She looked over and gave me a weary smile. " are you okay, you look worried." Lauren asked me.
" eh I'm a little worried for Alfredo and Ariana." I said openly. " why? What are they doing?" Lauren sat up a little. " they probably already left to do a mission." I tensed up. " what kind of mission are they doing?" Lauren asked.
" they are going in to red hawk ." I let it out even though I didn't want to tell her I did cause I need to start being honest with her.