Chapter 32~ A Game?

Lauren's pov:

I quickly got changed then ran over to ari's room to wake her up.
" Ariana wake up we are leaving soon!" I turned the light on and kept her door open.
" it's only 5:45 ?"
" darriss planned something already." I said as I ran back downstairs and the guys were getting ready.
" okay we are going to park at ms.joannes house, she lives two houses before pops, if darriss sees our cars he will be prepared." Jason said.
" ari is almost ready, Jason what's the plan now?" I asked as I put sunglasses on.
" okay, Brandon and fredo, you guys are gonna go through the front, scope out and if You come across him, text me. Lauren and I are going to go in through the back. Ariana is going to go through the bathroom window and plant the bomb, if things go down hill we are gonna need to use it.since it's during the day, we need to be cautious. Police are looking for any reason to bust people down here. You ready Lauren?" Jason looked over at me.
" yes" I said confidently even though I was screaming inside.
"Alright let's go guys." Jason said as he put a arm around my waist and walked out the front door.

" Jason." I looked over at him when we got in the car.
" hm?" He looked over at me.
" If I come in contact of him, you're going to have to control me, I might lose control and attack him." I said seriously.
" don't worry." Jason popped his gum and backed out the driveway.
" uh okay." He drove down the road.

My heart started to beat faster. I was actually getting scared.
What the hell. Why am I getting scared? Lauren you can do this. No you can't. You're going against the guy who took everything. Ruined everything. The anger building in me made me mad. Lauren you got this. Everything will be okay after this.

" you got this Lauren." Jason snapped me out of my thoughts.
" are you sure?" I asked as he turned and parked in the driveway.
" I'm positive." He put his hand on my thigh and looked at me.
" I love you." I said as he leaned in and kissed me passionately.
" I love you too baby girl you ready ." He said breaking the kiss.
" I think yes." I said as I unbuckled myself.
" don't slam your door loudly." Jason said as he opened his door.
I closed my door as quietly as i could.
" good, let's go." Jason said as he handed me a hand gun and he held his gold one.
" customized nice." I smiled.
" we will get you one after this." Jason said as he put it in his jacket.
" nice." I laughed and held Jason's hand.
Fredo pulled up and Brandon and Ariana were behind him.
" alright fredo and Brandon, you got this, this shall be easy and fast. Ariana the girls restroom is on the other side. You guys ready?" Jason said.
" let's get this over with." Brandon said.
" you got this girl." Ariana said to me.
" okay let's go." Jason held my hand and we walked secretly down to the side of the building. I saw fredo and Brandon sneak in through the front.
" Lauren." Jason looked at me.
I turned my head and didn't say anything.
" it's time." He said standing up.
" okay, I'm ready." We slowly walked to the back and saw darriss standing by joe, Macy, and I think her name is Sanya. They were all tied up. There was two other guys in there who looked like they were probably with darriss cause they weren't tied.
" when you see fredo, that's when we will go." Jason whispered in my ear.
I nodded.
We waited for about 2 minutes watching until Jason got tired of waiting.
" come on let's go." Jason got up slowly and walked inside.
" untie them and I'll think about not fucking blowing your face off." Jason said entering.

" oh what a surprise. Oh hi Lauren." He grinned at me.
" Jason." I whispered.
He put his hand out.
" darriss let them go!" I said.
" I'll let them go if I can keep you." Darriss smirked at me.
" Lauren." Jason said looking at me.

You can do this Lauren. Stop running away from fear. You cant beat him. He cant control you anymore. I let go of jasons hand.

" I got this." I mouthed to Jason walking towards darriss.
" hmm." Darriss looked at me.
" darriss I'm gonna untie them, and you and have me, deal?" I said to darriss.
" deal." He said focusing his eyes on me.
I walked over and mr.joe whispered.
" you don't have to do this."
" I know what I'm doing." I whispered as I got the knot undone and they were free.
Just then fredo and Brandon walked in.