Chapter 24~ No control

Lauren's pov:

" let's try this again." I heard someone faintly say.
My eyes felt heavy, and I felt stuck and bare.
Where am I?
The more I tried to open my eyes the heavier they would get.

" where, where am I?" I asked as I started to shake.
" don't tell me you've already forgotten me." The voice sounded familiar, way too familiar.
I opened my eyes again and saw I was laying on a cold floor.
" remember me." He said as he pulled me up.

No. Not him. " come on babe we should do things right this time. "He said as he slammed my body against the wall and hitting my head hard.
" stop. Get away!" I said trying to push him away but he pinned his body against mine and pinned my arms above my head and held my thigh.
" jump baby." He whispered in my ear.
" in your fucking dreams." I said as I moved my leg down so he couldn't hold it any longer.
" wrong move." He then pushed his body up against mine so there was no space between up and his legs were in between mine.

" i said jump bitch." He said as he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it so i lost conttrol and dropped my other leg.

He put my legs around his torso and pressed his body even closer to mine which seemed impossible. He then put his arm up and held both my hands together pinned against the wall.

" see we couldve made this so much easier if you wouldve just listened." He said as he started to kiss my neck. " Get the hell away from me." i said as i tried to move my hand which didnt work, he kept his hands pinned agaisnt mine above my head and started to move his other hand under my butt. He held me up and grabbed something on his buckle.

it was like a rope. He then tied my arms and hands together really tight and made my arms go arund his neck.

" time for a little fun." he said as he opened the door and walked down the hallway holding my legs tightly and opening a door to another room.

i was in a dark room now.the one from before.

He threw me on the bed and i hit my ankle on the metal frame. i screamed out in pain and he covered my mouth.

" shhh we dont want to wake up the other boys now do we?" he said as he unbuttoned my shirt and soon enought took it off. He ripped my sweatpants off so i was in my bra and underwear.

" be right back." he said as he tie my hands together again tighter.

He came back about 2 minutes later with something in his hand but i couldnt tell what it was.He got ontop of me. " miss me baby?" he said as he started to kiss my neck. " get off of me!" i tried to move my body but he had me planted down and there was no way i could get away.

"i have you all to myself and the best part is you cant get away." he whispered in my ear which gave me goosebumps..

i kicked and he got mad. " fine guess we will have to use this." he said as he stuck something sharp into my neck which hurt so bad.

"now listen, we are gonna take this slow, just so you can remeber every part, baby." he said as he removed his shirt showing his toned body.
My head was spinning. I needed out.

Jason. where the hell is Jason when you need him.

"Jason " I whispered under my breathe." please just let me go." i asked. no I begged as I scrambled around.     " the more you refuse the longer you'll be here." he said as he started to kiss my neck down to my collar bone then up to my lips. I refuse to kiss him back, I wont do it.

"come on baby I'm sure Jason wont mind if you kiss me back." he said as he put one hand on my face and ran the onther down my body. "he will fucking kill you."