chapter 14~ i know im not the only one

Jason's pov:

Last night Lauren told me she loved me... But something about her telling me that made me not believe her, I feel like it was just a moment kind of thing, but if it was real.. That would be amazing!
" Jason I'm nervous." Lauren said putting earrings in her ears.
" why?" I sat on the edge of the bed facing her.
" what if he hates me, what if he has a whole other family? What if he has kids? OMG what if he has kids!?" Lauren was getting worked up.
" he moved away 6 months ago, one he couldn't have kids that quick, and if he has a wife, he has a wife you'll have to deal with it." I said as she turned around.
" my mother and him divorced a while ago though, what if he got a girl pregnant and that's why he decided to live here and then get married."
" Lauren don't get yourself worked up, this is real life, I don't think that would happen."
" okay I'm ready." " you look gorgeous princess." I said as I got up and hugged her. " thanks." " alright let's go."I led her downstairs to the car and drove to her to her dad's house. " you ready?" I asked her as I parked outside of a huge mansion she claimed her fathers house.
" mhm." She got out the car and I followed.
She walked up the stone stair case up to the front door.

Lauren's pov:

I knocked on the door two times and I heard a dog bark, and soon enough a lady which seemed to be a maid opened the door. " hi you must be miss Lauren?" She said with her best American accent.
" sí." I said as she welcomed Jason and I in.
"Mr. John tua figlia Lauren è qui." The lady said in Italian.
Jason looked at me. " she said mr.john your daughter is here." I whispered.
He smiled and cleared his throat. " psh I knew that." He looks around and I just laugh at him.

"Potrei riconoscere quella risata da qualsiasi luogo." My father said as he walked into the room.
" DAD!" I ran up to him and hugged him. " I've missed you so much." I said as I pulled away. " I've missed you too sweety." His eyes watered up.
" dad this is my boyfriend Jason." I said bringing him over to Jason. Jason grinned at me." nice to meet you Jason." He shook Jason's hand.
" pleasure to meet you sir." Jason said politely.
" well let's go to the back porch and sit it's a beautiful day out." My dad said as he walked over to the back door and opened it.
" what's your dogs name?" I asked as his dog sniffed me.
" that's sparkie." I laughed and I heard Jason chuckle.
" nice name." I said as we all took a seat.
" I didn't name him." My dad laughed with Jason and I.
" then who did?" I asked.
" hi everyone!" A gorgeous women walked outside with long dark hair and tan skin. " this is my fiancé Marilyn, Marilyn this is my daughter..." " Lauren right?" She shook my hand and I nooded.
" nice to meet you and this is?" She looked over at Jason and he stood up and shook her head. " I'm Jason bieber nice to meet you." My heart stopped for a second, I thought he was going to use his real last name for a second.
I smiled as Marilyn sat down next to my dad.

"So how are things going? How's... Paul?" My dad asked.
" how would I know. Last time I saw him he's horrible." I said awkwardly knowing I just got myself into something big.
" what do you mean, when's the last time you saw Paul!?" My dad sat up. " um maybe a month ago..." I said nervously. I looked at Jason and he didn't look phased.
" where have you been living?" My dad asked.
" with Jason." I looked up at my dad.
" how old are you Jason?" My dad asked.
Oh I hope my dad doesn't care he's 23.
" I'm 23." Jason said as he cleared his throat.
" how did you guys meet then?" My father was getting nosey.
Just then Jason's phone rang.
" excuse me." Jason got up and went inside.
" seriously!" I said when Jason left.
" what! I'm your dad I want to know these things!" My dad said back.
" well one day Paul and I got into a fight so I left the house and went for a walk. Jason I guess saw me and walked over to me with his friend Alfredo, we started talking and he give me his number and we got to know each other and one day Paul and I got into a huge fight and I packed my stuff up and Jason came and got me." I ended it there. " that's all I wanted to know."