On Instagram Straight Flexin'

"So you wouldn't save me if a hive of bees was attacking me?" Mason asked me. It was Friday we were all sitting outside during lunch and just talking about random stuff. Micah was retaking a test he got a C on last week so he wasn't present for the stupidity being thrown around at the table.

"Noooooooo nigga. There's a reason a hive of bees are attacking you. They don't just be like oh there's a human GET EM! Like no. You went messing with them so you gotta suffer those consequences." I said.

"Man what the hell kind of friend are you? You suppose to be on my side?" He said throwing his hands in the air making us all laugh.

"I'm on the side of making sense. If you go fucking with bees well then you gotta handle that. That's a problem that YOU created, not WE." I said pointing between us.

"Man whatever." He said waving his hand and looking at his phone.

"Micah on his way out. Imma ask him and bet money he gone be a better friend than you." He said.

"You and Micah can gone head and get stung by an army of bees being stupid, I will leave yalls asses high and dry." I said then stuck out my tongue.

"What ya'll doing this weekend?" Landon said laughing and putting his phone down on the table.

"Me and Micah got Saturday practice but that's early in the morning." Mason said

"Oh cool me and Rayne going to Benihana's, ya'll wanna come?" Landon asked.

"I'm down. I don't think Micah was gone be doing shit but tryna be under Rayne, so I'm sure he gone be down." Mason said.

"Now what if he had something to do afterwards? Then what?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Now Rayne...you know Micah tryna get back into your good graces and what not. You know he gone be all up under you." Mason said smirking.

"Whatever. And he might be next to me but he ain't gone be up under me, ugly." I said rolling my eyes. From the side I saw Landon laugh quietly to himself like something was fucking funny.

"I don't know Rayne either that or you gone be under him." Landon said smirking too, which made Masons eyes go big.

"Wait a damn minute." He said looking between me and Landon.

"What the hell are you looking at?!" I said putting my arm on the table and leaning my head on my hand.

"You threw it back!!" He said pointing at me making me snap my head up from my hand. Before I could even plead my case Landon intervened.

"YUP!! Yup she did. Skipped school to do it too." He said sitting up.

"RAYNE" Mason screeched with his hand over his heart.

"Mason it's not that serious." I said rolling her eyes.

"Bullshit Rayne. I knew something was up. That nigga been walking around looking like 'Im a goofy goober yeah' head ass." Mason said making me and Landon laugh.

"Mas-" I started to say but I got cut off...yet again.

"Oh shit" Landon said looking at his phone and immediately putting down the juice he was drinking.

"What happened?" I said leaning over to be nosy and look at his phone over his arm.

"Biiiiiiiitch..." He said looking at me but I couldn't do anything but look at the phone.

Micah had posted an off guard of me on instagram. With hearts as his caption.

"I mean bitch it's not a bad picture. It's actually hella cute." Landon said. I couldn't even respond to what the hell he was saying because the only thing going through my mind was.... is this shit really happening?! Before all of this happened I would've been over the moon happy but...at this very moment I didn't know what to feel about this exactly.