Lord Touch Her Heart

Pulling up to the school I saw Micah in the front with his friends who are football and basketball players, you throw in a couple of thots, and of course you gotta have cheerleaders.

It's Thursday and we were suppose to be having some kind of pep rally that I didn't want to go to. And the cheerleaders are all dressed in their uniforms and stuff with they asses all out and legs extra shiny. I don't like the cheerleaders and the feeling is mutual. Some of the guys on the football and basketball team don't like me because they know they can't run over me like they do any other insecure person. And that feeling is also mutual. But for the most part I'm cool with everyone and everyone is cool with me. I'm not mean, I'm not stuck up, I help everyone, and I'm nice to everyone no matter who they are. Landon is the same way but more people in the popular realm accept, I guess you can say. But just because they accept him doesn't mean he fucks with them like that.

"Aleece is a major hoe and she know it. She was all over Dontae yesterday now she hanging on Micah like a damn leech. Just sad. And his selfish big headed ass just sitting there letting her touch up on him. I don't even know why you still tolerate him and he treats you like that." Landon ranted in the passenger seat. I just shook my head looking at Micah letting Aleece touch him like that.

"I don't know why either." I said with a sigh and got out the car grabbing my backpack from the back.

We walked up to the entrance of the school but we couldn't get through cause they was all in the front blocking the way.

"Heeeeey Rayne." Micah's best friend Mason said with a smirk. He also knows about me and Micah. Him and Landon are the only people that knows. Micah couldn't keep that from Mason plus Mason was always trynna hit on me and one day Micah just blew up and everything came spilling out. Just like Landon, Mason doesn't understand why Micah wants to hide that he's in a relationship with me. He calls him retarded all the time because of that.

"Hey Mase" I said smiling. My dimples showing deep in my cheeks.

"How's my baby doing in there?" He said smirking and sneaking a glance at Micah who looked like he was about to blow up the school but he was trying to hide it.

"She's fine Mason." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. Mason is a damn joke.

"So it's a girl. Why you ain't tell me Rayne." He said coming down the steps like he was mad. Some people were laughing at him and other people looked like they didn't care.

"I just found out Mase chill. I didn't plan on coming today anyway I was gone call you later and tell you when you weren't so busy." I said looking at the people on the steps.

"So when is the baby shower?" Somebody on the steps shouted.

"In November. The baby is due in December so we should have everything set and ready for her to come." Mason said. I laughed.

"No Mase we talked about this. We was having it in December so it can be a Winter Wonderland theme." I said. Landon was next to me dying laughing. I was laughing too.

"Oh yeah that's right." He said making a oooh face. I rolled my eyes.

"Well you don't look pregnant." Some girl said with a attitude. I just shook my head and me and Landon gave each other that look.

"That's cause its a joke slowness. Lord touch her heart. Just stick to sucking di-" I cut Mason off, slapping the back of his head.

"Damn it Rayne. What was that for." He said rubbing his head.

"That is not nice and you know that. I taught you better than that Mase. Now apologize." I said.

"For what. I'm not apologizing to that bro-" I raised my hand like I was gone slap him in the face.

"OK ok ok. Damn! I'm sorry." He said rolling his eyes.

"You lucky I don't feel like fighting you with that half assed apology" I said and walked away.

"I'm sorry baby mama." He said running behind me and putting his arm around me when we walked up the steps and into the school.

"I can't stand that fat ass bitch. Always thinking she better than somebody with her fat ass." I heard Aleece mumble when I walked past her. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her all extra close to Micah, and he was just there chilling. Like we weren't in a relationship and like she didn't just disrespect me. But I wasn't gone feed into her negative ass.

"My nigga likes this fat ass and this educated mind. So stop being a hater for once." I said looking her dead in her face.

"What nigga?! Cause I don't know anybody here that wants you except Mason's ass and we all know he's slow. Your boyfriend is probably made up and your just saying that to make yourself feel better, like we'll actually believe you." She said with a laugh and some other people laughed with her. I felt Mason tense next to me and his fist ball up. I'll explain why he got upset later. Before Mason could jump and react I did first. I glanced at Micah and couldn't believe he was letting this female talk to us any kind of way. Now me I guess I'll understand because of our situation, but Mason. That's just a new low even for him, and he has a lot of lows. I just couldn't believe that he was just letting what she was saying slide.

"You know what?! As much as I want to drag you up and down this parking lot, I won't stoop to your level. Cause little do you know, your below me, because of your mentality. Now, who I'm with is my business. You don't need to know who I'm with anyway, but if you found out you'd never believe. Shit you'll probably have a heart attack. But overall you'll look stupid. But you know what, me and my boyfriend aren't on the best terms right now, and I'm thinking about breaking up with him. So if I break up with him you'll be right, I do have an imaginary boyfriend. I'll make sure when I'm done with him, I'll send him right to you. And for the absolute last time, Stop talking about my friend like you ain't got no damn sense. Now I let it go the past couple of times and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but now your just overstepping all the lines. Next time you open your mouth and say something about my friends I won't hesitate to beat your ass. Understood?!" I said taking a step closer to her with my speech. I don't give a damn about me, but one thing she will not do is talk about Mason or Landon. Not in my fucking presence. Absolutely not.

"I'm happy we came to an understanding. Goodbye." I said when she didn't say anything. Good. She knows I wasn't playing any type of games.

I walked away from her and we continued our journey in the school. Mason still hasn't said anything and Landon looked just as angry as I felt.

 Mason still hasn't said anything and Landon looked just as angry as I felt

                            Mason

                             Aleece

                             Aleece