Let Me Find Out

"Bitch if I pass this chem test you gotta buy me Benihanas." Landon said typing on his phone as we were on our way to school.

"Why don't you just ask me nicely because you already know you gone pass the test. Annoying ass."

"Ok well Saturday you taking me on a Benihanas date after we feed the homeless." He said then stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever you say Captain." I said rolling my eyes.

We continued on our route joking about random stuff. Pulling up to school  I saw that Micahs car was out there and I got a little antsy. Just a little though. Last night I had no choice but to tell Landon about my "hoe adventures" ,as he calls it, and he couldn't believe his ears. I think for the most part he couldn't believe I skipped school to go throw it back. Shit I couldn't believe it either but I regret nothing....at least not right now.

"Alright bitch, no skipping school to go suck dick. Education comes first." He said grabbing his backpack and getting out of the car.

"Whatever. I always put my education before dick" I said getting out of the car and going to the backseat to get my bag.

"But you didn't yesterdaaaaay." He said smirking at me. I threw up my middle fingers and laughed at his shenanigans.

"Anywho how are things with you and Jerryyyyy?" I asked as we made our way to the entrance.

"Oh we're good. He's been being weird lately though." He said making a confused face.

"What do you mean? And do I gotta fight?" I said scrunching up my face. Cause I'll run a nigga over.

"No Kung Fu Warrior damn. You stay ready to fight lil sharday." He said making both of us laugh.

"Anyways I probably shouldn't think its weird but he's been like super... affectionate. I think he's gonna ask me to be his boyfriend or something."

"Well is that something you want?" I asked him.

"I mean yeah but it's kind of weird for me. I've never really made it this far with a guy. We've always talked and then they show that they're crazy and I gotta cut them loose cause I'll be dammed if I have to deal with a Micah, no offense. The man is crazy though." He said.

"Landon hop off that man." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"You mean your man." He laughed.

"Last time I checked that man was very much single." I said as we finally got to my locker.

"Wait a minute bitch. You went and had very very nasty sex with that boy and ya'll not even official...again?" He said with his eyes wide.

"I mean it was a spur of the moment thing Landon. No biggie."

"No biggie my ass bitch. Does he know that ya'll still not together?"

"I mean he should. We haven't brought up the basis of our relationship. We just got back on good terms or whatever and we're starting over. You don't ask someone to be with you after the first date. Right?"

"Wrong bitch. Men are weird and crazy. And yours is crazy crazy. He goes off of whatever he's thinking in his head, especially if you don't say anything, which is why ya'll was able to be in ya'll situation for so long. Bitch you gotta speak up. Cause you gone be thinking you single and he gone be thinking yall getting married tomorrow." He said.

"Landon just because I threw it back doesn't mean I agreed to fully get back into this thing with him. And I told him that. He needs to work a lot more harder for me to get back to the place I used to be with him." I said closing my locker. I saw Micah down the hall talking to some of his friends and seeing that he wasn't looking this way I started to walk the other way with Landon to his locker.