Wendy's

Unfortunately I have my last class with Micah. He's blowing up my phone with text messages and I know that he see's me look at them and ignore him so I don't understand why he keeps texting me. Thank God the class filled up before he got the chance to sit next to me because it would've been way more awkward than it already is. I just can't wait till after school cause Wendy's is gonna hit all of my spots. If you haven't noticed I love Wendy's and I have since I was little.

The bell finally rung and I got ghost. Not only because of the fact that we're going to Wendy's but also because I didn't feel like dealing with Micah.

Walking to my locker I got some things and walked out of the building. I saw that Landon was waiting for me at the car and Mason was parked next to us talking to Landon.

I walked over to my car and put my stuff in the back seat.

"Off to Wendy's we go." I said about to get in my car then I heard my name being called. Turning around I saw Cory coming towards me with Cordell.

"Are we still on for Wendy's. I had to look around the damn school for this guy and he was hanging with the damn basketball players talking about who knows what." She said rolling her eyes.

"Plaaaaaays CC. Plays. We were talking about plays for the game." He said rolling his eyes back and fixing his backpack on his shoulder.

"Yeah y'all can roll. Do y'all need a ride or something?" I asked.

"Naw. We got cars. We just gone follow y'all though." She said then they walked to their car.

"Alright then let's roll out!" I said getting in my car and driving out if the parking lot.

"OK, so how would you feel if I said I'm talking to somebody?"

"I would be happy for you depending on who it is." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It's Jerry Wallace." He said. I nodded my head, then stopped when I actually thought about the name.

"Landon." I said straight facing him.

"I know Rayne. I know. But I can't help it. He makes me feel....I don't know different. I really like him." He said.

Jerry Walker is a white boy at our school who smokes weed, lift weights, wear black leather jackets in 96° weather, and plays baseball. He's your typical bad ass white boy and he's also our next door neighbor. He's always in trouble and the only reason he's still on the baseball team is because of his grades and the fact that he's a great player. They guy is a genius. All A's in all of the AP classes he's taking, scholarships and honor roll rewards pouring out the ass. His only problem is his behavior.

"Look, Jerry is cool, my only problem with him is his bad ass attitude and his behavior. But I would never stand in between any of your relationships. But as your sister its my job to tell you to be careful and don't rush in. And I'm  always here for you whenever you need me. But you already knew that." I said smiling at him.

"I know, but I really want you to meet him. I think you guys would like each other." He said smiling extra hard.

"Riiiiight" I said turning into Wendy's.

"But are you happy for me Rayne? Do you think I'm making the right decisions?" He asked.

"Of course I'm happy for you. Why wouldn't I be. If Jerry is what your heart wants then my heart wants that for you." I said looking him in the eye.

"Bitch get out the car. Out here bout to make me cry. I'm too thuggish for all that." He said grabbing his bag and hopping out of the car.

"Awwww I love you too." I said grabbing my stuff and getting out myself.

We waitied outside for everyone to pull up. It didn't take long because they were like right behind us, but they got caught at a red light. But the gangs all here so it's time to eat. I ordered a whole bunch of spicy chicken nuggets, some fries, and a frosty. I didn't really pay attention to what everyone else had gotten. I just know I got my food and dipped.

"So do you think you and Micah will ever get back together?" Mason ask me scarfing fries down his mouth. I thought about it as I ate my nuggets. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I honestly don't know. I live him, I really do but he needs to get his shit together. I didn't want to be kept a secret for forever, I refuse. Does that mean I'll stop loving him? No. Does that mean we'll never get back together? No. But if he doesn't get his shit steaaught, then there will no longer be an us." I said. It was sad honestly but this is something that needed to happen.

"Well even though he's been being an asshoke lately, I hope y'all get back right and he gets his shit together. I mean he's my best friend and I feel bad for dude, but I'm not gone lie, he toon you for granted and I've always told his stupid ass that but he never listened. Now it's serious, and now it's too late. But oh well thats his problem now." He said. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yeah that's his problem now." I said more to myself than everybody else at the table.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|