Is We Going Out or Nah?

"Micah you got one more time." I said glaring at him.

"Rayne. Don't do me like that. Im just rubbing your leg. I've done more than rub your leg before." He said looking at me with his head back.

He better be lucky he cute

"Micah every time you rub on my leg it leads to something else. And its gonna be a minute before you go anywhere near my cupcake." I said rolling my eyes.

He think he slick

"Cupcake?" He laughed.

"Yes cupcake." I said looking away from him. He was laughing but he had that look in his eyes. It gets me every time.

"Really?!" He said sitting up.

"Yes really Micah. Do not judge me!" I laughed.

"I'm not judging. You just use to think it was weird weird when I gave her a name or even called her...a her." He said looking confused low key.

"Well sometimes I don't like saying pussy soooooooo I'm calling her cupcake. And you was calling her crazy shit. Like who the hell calls a vagina peaches Micah?" I said and we both laughed.

"Well she's juicy like a peach so thats what I went with. Im still calling her peaches." He said shrugging his shoulders then giving me that look.

Lord hammercy

"If you ever see her again." I said looking away.

"Naw imma see her again." He said nodding his head and looking away.

Thank you Lord for having mercy on your innocent little lamb cause I did not want to fall for temptation today.

"So I got a question for you." He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"And what is this question."

"Will you go on a date with me? Tonight?" He said looking me in my eyes.

Lord I thought you had me

"That was fast." I said surprised.

"Well with some shit you just can't be slow." He said, then laughed.

Did he take his medicine today?

"You good?" I said sitting up a little.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm cool. So is you gone go out with a nigga or do I gotta wait for you to give me an answer." He said.

"OK. I'll go out with you. BUT nothing too fancy and don't have me out all hours of the night. I have something to do tomorrow."

"The hell you doing tomorrow." He said frowning a little bit. Its crazy because sometimes I don't know if he playing or he serious.

That might be a problem bitch

"Is that your business?"

"You are my business."

"Your not my daddy."

"But I am your boyfriend. And shit like that is important. You would ask me the same question."

"But I wouldn't ask you like that. You asking me like I HAVE to tell you where I'm going. Like I got a side nigga or something."

"Well. I mean you was talking to Bryson yesterday like you had one."

"OK. We just got back on OK terms and here you go with your bullshit. Unlike you I stayed faithful during our relationship. And me and Bryson are friends. We've never crossed that line. But if you keep acting how you acting I don't mind skipping my ass over that line and dancing on the other side." I said crossing my arms and raising my brow.